Macross = Robotech?

these have been in the OTHER forum for a while... It means the world is comming to an end and you must learn the riddle of steel or CROM will cast you out of Valhalla and laugh at you. Thats CROM, strong on his mountain.

stoops! not only are they trying to use the macross name, they didn't even bother to make the correct armors for them....check the arm armor....looks like TV armor to me. :lol:

whatevs the superposeables are the biggest waste of money IMO.

MACROSS: DO YOU REMEMBER LOVE and all related characters and elements are TM & © Harmony Gold.

Copyright 2004, Toynami Inc. 

Did anybody else see that? This isn't a good thing...

The basic facts have been out for a while, but there are a couple of interesting tidbits here. To wit:

CONVENTION 2004 EXCLUSIVE - LIMITED TO 1,000 PIECES

and

MACROSS: DO YOU REMEMBER LOVE  and all related characters and elements are TM & © Harmony Gold.

That's pretty big news, since until now we didn't know whether HG was claiming only to have obtained a license to make some toys. Now it looks like they are (legitimately or not) claiming to own all of DYRL--at least in the US.

MACROSS: DO YOU REMEMBER LOVE and all related characters and elements are TM & © Harmony Gold.

So I guess that does mean Macross = Robotech. hahahahahaha

If it is true, the world is indeed coming to an end! :o

If it is true, the world is indeed coming to an end! :o

Yes it is time for everyone to run to the nearest bomb shelters and stock up on canned goods.

Looks like they finally put something on that page. Also looks like they finally updated the Robotech page too. Looks like they mean business. I do hope something did get worked out.

i just hope big west keeps it, cause i like my yammies

F*** HG!!!F*** HG!!! F*** Those Damn Bastards!!!!![Charleston Heston] Damn Them. Damn Them all To HELL!!!!!/[Charleston Heston][/size]

J.J.

P.S. F*** HG!!!!

F*** HG!!!F*** HG!!! F*** Those Damn Bastards!!!!![Charleston Heston] Damn Them. Damn Them all To HELL!!!!!/[Charleston Heston][/size]

J.J.

P.S. F*** HG!!!!

Yeah, I'd say that about covers it.

Ahh.

This situation reminds me of my high school days in computer class programming in Basic...

10 IF BIGWEST = DYRL GOTO 90

20 IF HG = DYRL GOTO 80

30 IF BIGWEST > HG GOTO 90

40 KAWAMORI > MACEK

50 IF HG > BIGWEST GOTO 80

60 IF DYRL = TOYNAMI GOTO 80

70 IF DYRL = YAMATO GOTO 90

80 RUN ARMAGEDDON KEY GOTO 100

90 RUN VICTORY DANCE GOTO END

100 ALL LIFE ENDS KISS ASS GOODBYE GOTO 110

110 DOGS AND CATS LIVING TOGETHER MASS HISTERIA GOTO 120

120 LAUNCH NUCLEAR STOCKPILE GOTO 130

130 PRAY FOR DEATH GOTO END

Oh i just got an email form HG/Toynami, :o

they said to pack up your yammies as they are now considered bootleg and in infringment of Copywrite laws.. a "repo team" will be by in the morning to collect...

:lol:

F THAT!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Hey, MACROSS=ROBOTECH now but all I know is I'm not buying stuff from Toynami anymore! They may own the rights to everything MACROSS here in the U.S. but that don't mean they can tell us how to spend our money! :angry: If I have to fly out to ASIA to get my MAC stuff, I'll do it! (hoping I won't have to though! :( ).

J.J.

P.S. F*** HG!!!!

so braniac isn't just a clever name...