In anticipation of Resident Evil: Apocalypse

Personally, I liked the first film and hopefully this one will be even better.

Nice to see more characters from the actual video game too.

Jill Valentine looks HOT. :p:DB))

Check it out HERE.

mmmmmmmm.. nice. :) Jills hot :rolleyes:B))

I liked the first one ok, did get a couple of jumps outta me... cant really call it classic, but more enjoyable than my memories of Street Fighter the movie, another capcom fav :D

Must say, it must be pretty harsh as cosmetics go*see preview*, oil of ulay defineatly looks to have less side effects :) hehe

I'll watch it.

Gotta admit, I was pleasantly surprised by the first one. The previews made it look like ass, and I swore to never see something so stupid looking even though I have been a diehard fan of the games ever since they came out. HOWEVER, one of my friends took his wife with him to see it, and she was so disgusted with him a week later that I knew there had to be something good about it. Sure enough, I loved it. I can't wait for the second one!

Hey cool, they have Carlos and Nicholai in it (even if they got the wrong people to play them, Carlos doesn't look really young and Nicholai dosn't look scary :angry: ). I wouldn't mind seeing some of the Outbreak people in it.

Though the first one left a slight sour taste in my mouth since it didn't follow the first game. They should have gotten S.D. Perry to write the scripts.

Edited by Druna Skass

This Jill can handcuff me anytime! :lol: I liked the 1st movie as well. Wasnt as bad as I thought it to be. Problem was that the first movie opened up against Monsters Inc. This was definitely better than any other video game-to-movie.

This Jill can handcuff me anytime! :lol: I liked the 1st movie as well. Wasnt as bad as I thought it to be. Problem was that the first movie opened up against Monsters Inc. This was definitely better than any other video game-to-movie.

:huh:

The RE movie opened in spring 2002, Monsters, Inc. came out around fall 2001. Their release dates were at least half year apart.

Milla Jojovich was the flick's only redeeming quality. :p

This Jill can handcuff me anytime!  :lol: I liked the 1st movie as well. Wasnt as bad as I thought it to be. Problem was that the first movie opened up against Monsters Inc.  This was definitely better than any other video game-to-movie.

:huh:

The RE movie opened in spring 2002, Monsters, Inc. came out around fall 2001. Their release dates were at least half year apart.

Milla Jojovich was the flick's only redeeming quality. :p

Ok my memory serves me wrong. It some animated movie or some other movie that was kicking the box office stats... Oh well. Hey I got smacked by a softball in the head! What'd you expect. :wacko:

Ok my memory serves me wrong. It some animated movie or some other movie that was kicking the box office stats... Oh well. Hey I got smacked by a softball in the head! What'd you expect. :wacko:

You did? As long as it didn't hit ya in the nuts. :D

Here's the opening weekend box office chart for the 1st RE movie. It got slaughtered by Ice Age, which made 2.7 times more than RE got.

Oh yes, Jill looks quite nice in that photo... very hot. Glad they decided to go with the RE3 Jill look.

Website's nice. Although the "lab" is actually the Toronto City Hall. I live near Toronto and I see that place quite often so its kinda weird to see it on a website for a major blockbuster movie.

Nice S&W in the pic above. Looks like a 5906 or perhaps a 4006.

Gotta say, I liked the first RE movie, watched it twice at the cinema and then bought the DVD. I'm a big fan of Zombie movies. Definitely looking forward to the second movie.

I only have a passing familiarity with the games tho. I've only played the very first Bio-Hazard game on the Playstation years ago, so I don't really care if the movie follows the games or has the same characters.

Graham