New Gundam FIX and ZEONOGRAPHY on the way...

i am mighty impressed by the G-gundam myself, i look forward to seeing what they are going to do with the Nobel gundam

Seems to be a small issue on the Z'Gok with repect to the 'head'. Gundam@EFSF over at ToyBoxDX has posted his mod (sliced the posts) and I've included the solicitation shots for reference - the slots were defiinitely not that wide in those. How could they let this through like that? <_< Now it's time to find another QC guy.

Solicitation Shot:

solicshot7nn.jpg

Gundam@EFSF shots:

MOD:

headalternation2ym.jpg

BOXES:

2box1mh.jpg

I thnk the HCM PRo Zeta looks terrific. At 1/200 and only needing to remove the antenna and swap the waist to transform is a feat.

post-514-1140993572_thumb.jpg

I am going to keep mine in waverider like this next to my PG Zeta. When HLJ finally gets around to shipping it. <_<

post-514-1140993723_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

It seems a strange part to swap really, Bandai has some very clever people working within it for whom making the waist collapse would have been a piece of cake.

Perhaps it's more of a measure to keep the cost down, it's allready tied witrh Asshimar for the most expensive single figure. Except I can't see why that would bother them... ;)

Oh well, mine was pre-ordered ages ago and my enthusiasm hasn't been dampened a bit. :D

With the Zeta transformation process on this tiny little figure you just need to removing the antenna and swap the waist covers seems pretty good to me.

You're not even removing the whole Waist,, you're just removing the cover/amor. I wouldn't even consider that swaping parts. It's pretty much the same as removing the intake covers on the 1/48.

Cost is always a factor, but I think they also want higher posablity at the waist joint. With the MG MKII Ver2 issue, I'm sure they already took the extra check on this Zeta Figure in that area.

akum6n over at Titans Test Team Arc came across the Dengeki Hobby photos of AoZ figures under the MSIA and HCMPro monikers. Are they mods? Are they scheduled releases? Can anyone translate?

This is the first I've seen/heard of these and to see them in final form rather than the usual first shots of prototype sculpts raises the question of whether they are, in fact, due to release. But the fact that they are listed may pose some hope.....

post-1479-1141016698_thumb.jpg

post-1479-1141016720_thumb.jpg

akum6n over at Titans Test Team Arc came across the Dengeki Hobby photos of AoZ figures under the MSIA and HCMPro monikers. Are they mods? Are they scheduled releases? Can anyone translate?

This is the first I've seen/heard of these and to see them in final form rather than the usual first shots of prototype sculpts raises the question of whether they are, in fact, due to release. But the fact that they are listed may pose some hope.....

374128[/snapback]

God, I hope these are real and get released. MSiA Quel and Hazel! That would rock my face off.

My HCM Pro Zeta Gundam arrived today. Overall I am very impressed with it. Both modes look great. The joints in mobile suit mode are stable, it was able to hold the mega launcher with no problem. The leg sockets are also good. It does have a balancing problem with the heavy backload, but with the beam rifle or mega launcher it counterbalances all right.

Transformation was pretty straightforward. The wings lock into the shield so it secures very well there. The hip section comes apart in kind of a "z" function. My only issue is that while the stabilizer has a tab for the hip section it doesn't lock as well as the rest of it. It's not as secure as the wing/torso section. That part of the hip can wobble a little if the tab from the stabilizer comes out, but as long as it is in it holds fine. The connection between the mega launcher and the shield is not very stong either. It should hold fine though unless it gets bumped.

Everything else holds fine in wave rider. In mobile suit modes the wings are stable, yet the joint used gives you some play to help with the poseability.

This is a really good effort IMO. I just wish the leg block secured better in wave rider. The rest of it is great though.

Overall I am very pleased with this one.

Here are some pics.

post-514-1141531768_thumb.jpgpost-514-1141531787_thumb.jpgpost-514-1141531798_thumb.jpgpost-514-1141531892_thumb.jpg

post-514-1141531921_thumb.jpgpost-514-1141532362_thumb.jpgpost-514-1141531946_thumb.jpgpost-514-1141531955_thumb.jpg

post-514-1141531966_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

The torso doesn't slide together, you have to swap it for a compacted version. I think that's it for swap parts .

I'm very impressed that it can hold the mega launcher so well.

In a moment of stupidity, I actually only imagined pre-ordering one and didn't really do so... weird...

The swapped waist piece is more like a cover. There's a "spine" behind it. You just swap out the mobile suit mode's waist cover for the "compacted" one, so the arms can rotate. The torso never separates from the lower half. The HGUC was a real parts swap, the HCM Pro has none of that. Just swap the waist cover piece and remove the antenna.

The HCM Pro Zeta should run about 30 bucks after shipping.

Edited by Anubis

oh, just got some good news.. well these are a couple of days old but since no one posted them yet they are NEWs , right?

for the Up comming GFF

The God Gundam & Nobel Gundam GFF will be a 2-figure set. The Nobel Gundam's head can be swapped with a Berserker System version. Comes with beam ribbon and, for the God Gundam, an optional hand.

I hope they have more 2 figure sets comming out.

most gundam fix are 2 figures sets, unless you are saying you are geting 2 full complete figures in one box instead of the dual configuration armor like the rest of the series has, then that is pretty cool. but the price seemed kind of cheap for 2 figures in one box. do you have any pics of them?

chris

I these info from Gunota.. and they got it from nada-ya.com

so I'm assuming that 2 figure set mean 2 figures and not 1 figure with changable parts to another.

I babel fish the discription from Nada-ya and it does say "2 body sets of leading part machine "God Gundam" of the story latter half and "Gundam thing" Nobel Gundam "which wears the sailor suit" are merchandising in the FIX series!"

it is also nice because i like to pose each of the configurations, so this will save me from having to buy 2 of them.

chris

here is the first real Katoki artwork of the Nobel Gundam.looks good i am looking forward to seeing how it looks with the GFF markings on it.

post-1669-1141982917.jpg

Man, some of these are getting hard to find now. I got the Nu 0009 just recently and really don't know anything about the story. So what's the purpose of these "wings"? They look cool though.

I've been looking for 0020 Mudrock, 0007 G-Armor, 0015 Heavy Gundam and the 0018 NT Alex. I'm not going to get these anytime soon, as I'm saving up for other items now, but where is a good place to get these for cheap besides HLJ? The 0017-b is probably the next one I'll get.

I have 5 so far:

Man, some of these are getting hard to find now.  I got the Nu 0009 just recently and really don't know anything about the story.  So what's the purpose of these "wings"?  They look cool though.

Those are funnels. If you've seen Seed Destiny, they're just like the dragoon system that Strike Freedom, Akatsuki and, whatever Rey's one was called. (forgot)

If you haven't, basically they fly around in space via remote controll and shoot beams at your target from different angles making the target hard to judge where you're shooting from.

a good place to get GFF is on ebay sometimes you can get a really good deal on them, as for the wings on the Nu Gundam they are called Funnels, they are like heat seeking assault lasers that fly around and attack the enemies, similar to the Dragoon bits on the Wings of the Strike Feedom Gundam

edit : posted the same time as wolfx :p

Edited by zeo-mare

More Zeta HCM Pros?

See Zinc Panic:

A recent HCM Pro promotional slick suggests the next HCMPs after Hamburabi will be Gaza C and Methuss.

Not sure how I feel about the Gaza, but looking forward to seeing a Methuss if these do show up...

:D

Seems to be a small issue on the Z'Gok with repect to the 'head'. Gundam@EFSF over at ToyBoxDX has posted his mod (sliced the posts) and I've included the solicitation shots for reference - the slots were defiinitely not that wide in those. How could they let this through like that?  <_< Now it's time to find another QC guy.

Solicitation Shot:

solicshot7nn.jpg

Gundam@EFSF shots:

MOD:

headalternation2ym.jpg

BOXES:

2box1mh.jpg

373733[/snapback]

I saw on Big Bad Toy Store that the Z'Goks they gone in all have these goofed up heads. Are all the Zeonography Z'Goks screwed up like this? Can the problem be fixed (or I should say FIXed? ;) )?