New Gundam FIX and ZEONOGRAPHY on the way...

it is cool that the simple Xi and Dragon can be built seperate :) i like all 3 so i am going to have to save alittle money up for the set of 3 :blink: does anyone know where i can pick up the cosmic region force impulse? i looked around on some sites but did not see it anywhere even ebay which always has these things up before they come out with preorders and stuff.

chris

they are both nice, what version are you thinking about getting, MK II Aueg or Titan and ZZ normal and sentinel? the ZZ normal is nicer than the Sentinel it has more parts and seems alittle strudier. both MK-II are nice, the Titan allows you to change to the Barzam but the Aueg has the G defensor and Heavy armor which is very nice.

chris

they are both nice, what version are you thinking about getting, MK II Aueg or Titan and ZZ normal and sentinel? the ZZ normal is nicer than the Sentinel it has more parts and seems alittle strudier. both MK-II are nice, the Titan allows you to change to the Barzam but the Aueg has the G defensor and Heavy armor which is very nice.

chris

I was thinking either the Mk II AUEG (first Gundam I ever laid eyes on, plus the G Defensor looks cool) or the ZZ normal... such a hard choice, tempted to get both :lol: but the Deep Striker left me in a rather poor state, haha

Say... anybody here think there's the possibility of a blue Deep Striker comiing out?

Edited by Akilae

Just outta curiosity, anybody have anything to say about the Mk. II? I'm trying to choose between that and the ZZ... (yes yes, ZZ outta win hands down, but still...)

Quite simply, the Titan Mk. II is about the most playable GFF I have seen. Posability (including ability to hold a pose) and general hold-together ability is the best amongst the GFFs I have.

I absolutely love my Titan Mk. II, to the point where I modded it to be even more sturdy. It's a great buy, if you can find it.

Say... anybody here think there's the possibility of a blue Deep Striker comiing out?

doubtful, but if you buy the deepstriker and a normal EX-S Gundam you can combine them into one, that is what i am planning doing.

chris

doubtful, but if you buy the deepstriker and a normal EX-S Gundam you can combine them into one, that is what i am planning doing.

chris

That's how I have mine displayed now - I actually love the red S-Gundam, and thought it a shame to have it displayed with all the DS armor on it, so I did the switch - the only problem was that the left arm on the red S-Gundam is slightly different than the left arm on the blue S-Gundam, in order to hold that sensor or whatever it is. I got mine to fit, but it's a little loose...

mine seem to fit ok when i tried it B)) that is what i want to do i want to have all 3 EX-S gundams (red , blue sentinel and blue task force) and 2 deepstrikers the red and a blue, i do not want to get a third by the way (Blue sentinel Deepstriker) i will probaly get another blue task force alpha. i also thought about doing 3 EX-S BST Booster units :ph34r: but i have already spent enough money :lol::lol:

chris

probably similar or alittle bigger than the Zeta C-1, which is the second biggest box of the GFF, i am definetly getting it though it is a shame i got to wait until it comes out. in about 2 months <_<

Deep Striker, Penelope, Hyaku Shiki, FAZZ... with all these "big armor" gundams, all we need is a GP03 (you know it's coming...) and that one from SEED (never watched the anime, don't know the name), and we'll have a pretty amazing collection out there :D

i doubt we will see the GP-03 dendrobium , I have the 1/144 scale HGUC model and it cost over $200.00 when i got it, it is also massive compared to the biggest Gundam Fix. appearently it (HGUC) was a financial disaster for bandai and has prevented them from doing big things like that any more. the thought of a super detailed GFF version probably makes them squirm which is unfortunate for us, i wish they would have done the GP-03 Stamen itself, that would have been great or maybe held off on the GP-01 and released it later with configurable armor for the GP-01, GP-01 FB and GP-03 Stamen. the GP-02A was fine as a seperate release because it is a vastly different frame and design. as for the Gundam seed Meteor Unit i wish but once again it would be a fortune the model cost about $90.00 a super detailed version would hit $200.00 easy. though i would gladly pay for that :)

Edited by zeo-mare

I would die for a MG Penelope GUndam... the design looks supper cool.

The Fix toys are just too small and really badly finished. Bash me if you want guys but what is the point in a higly detailed toy full of markings if it shows hugly overheated seam lines all over... parts bend because f the PVC they use and they usually are full of paint and heat assemble defects.

Markings are cool tough... but FIX PVC toys are not.

I wish a 1/100 line of ABS with FIX treatment sooo badly... or MG other than the tipical bandai releases all the time.

Well, I like it so much, and despice the name... I may just get one of this penelope's

i would love a 1/100 fix line but i do not see it happening, as for the GFF problems maybe you are expecting to much, for a small 1/144 to have the detail they have is very impressive you cannot really expect it to be perfect like it was painted by the hand of god :p but for their size Bandai really got alot out of it. i have the whole set and so far the only one that seems like it had problems was the F-90 but i think the rest are very nice, i never expected every little line to be perfect, or every little detail to be exact... though i do wish they used better material so far mine have been pretty good but some of my older ones had bent parts because of the PVC. hopefully the penelope will change your mind.

chris :)

Edited by zeo-mare

i doubt we will see the GP-03 dendrobium , I have the 1/144 scale HGUC model and it cost over $200.00 when i got it, it is also massive compared to the biggest Gundam Fix. appearently it (HGUC) was a financial disaster for bandai and has prevented them from doing big things like that any more. the thought of a super detailed GFF version probably makes them squirm which is unfortunate for us, i wish they would have done the GP-03 Stamen itself, that would have been great or maybe held off on the GP-01 and released it later with configurable armor for the GP-01, GP-01 FB and GP-03 Stamen. the GP-02A was fine as a seperate release because it is a vastly different frame and design. as for the Gundam seed Meteor Unit i wish but once again it would be a fortune the model cost about $90.00 a super detailed version would hit $200.00 easy. though i would gladly pay for that :)

I guess my dreams for a HGUC Neue Ziel will never come true... :(

I notice that paint problems with the GFF are a lottery....but 80% hit and 20% miss unlike Toynami's 80% miss 20% hit. <_<

All my GFF's have near perfect paint application....and I mean NEAR PERFECT. My Zeta C Plus looks great but I noticed a friend's one has bad paint finish ie: paint bleeds slightly to other parts if you look close enough.

But over all, the FIX line is a great line for lazy non-modellers. Very good display pieces. Not too big and neither too small for me IMHO.

BTW, wasn't there a MSIA version of the Dendrobium? Its much cheaper than the HGUC one i reckon but I don't know much about it. I remmebered seeing it in a toy shop but didn't bother looking closely cause ...i don't remember why. :lol:

the MSIA dendrobium is ugly and out of proportion, the HGUC is much nicer. :)

i would love a 1/100 fix line but i do not see it happening, as for the GFF problems maybe you are expecting to much, for a small 1/144 to have the detail they have is very impressive you cannot really expect it to be perfect like it was painted by the hand of god :p but for their size Bandai really got alot out of it. i have the whole set and so far the only one that seems like it had problems was the F-90 but i think the rest are very nice, i never expected every little line to be perfect, or every little detail to be exact... though i do wish they used better material so far mine have been pretty good but some of my older ones had bent parts because of the PVC. hopefully the penelope will change your mind.

chris :)

I dont agree with your oppinion, just consider the HCM Pro line for example. They are in 1/200... small little guys but really well finished. The matherial they used (Styrene and ABS... almost sure :unsure: ) is also 100000X better than the FIx ones and the pieces are clean and extremelly well done, just check the seam lines and panel details . Of corse given their size, to panel line them is really difficult, but the have some cool details anyways. Not considering they have remobable armor (some areas) and a lot of spare parts.

So I guess what I would really really love is a 1/100 HCM pro line, more than a Fix line in 1/100.

hi i have not got a chance to see the HCM Pro yet :( so i cannot compare them i heard a lot of good things about them though so i will take your word on them. i will have to pick some up soon. i would love a 1/100 line with HCM pro or Fix detailing, both would be perfect to me, hey you never know :) i still like the fix series, i have the whole set and intend to get the rest.

Black Valkyrie

the PVC seems stronger than the MSIA line, i no longer collect the MSIA but from what i saw side by side the MSIA seemed far softer than the fix and more prone to warpage.

I love the HCM Pro's. I'm going to get a Zaku Warrior when it comes out along with a Red Rick-Dias (already out). I'm tempted to get the Force Impulse too, but I only really want one Impulse and I would rather have the Sword Impulse, so I'm going to wait and see what versions of it come out (either HCM Pro or Cosmic whatever).

I always thought the plastic on the GFF's were much better than the MSiA.

The HCM Pro plastic is excellent though.

I was under the impresion the MSiAs were the only ones that could warp?

Edited by Anubis

I was under the impresion the MSiAs were the only ones that could warp?

GFF will warp with time, just not as quickly or as badly as MSiA.

GFF are still PVC, just a harder PVC than used in the MSiA toys.

Graham

That sucks to hear.

The HCM Pros are ABS though aren't they?

It's no big deal but that website shouldn't be translated to Toysroom. "Toy room" is only the name of one part of the site, and the site's actual name would translate to something like "Toys, models and stuff."

I'm confused. Is the Xi convertible to the Penelope or are they seperate GFF? :huh:

EDIT: Oh nevermind...its convertible...says so on top right of page.

Edited by wolfx

It's no big deal but that website shouldn't be translated to Toysroom.  "Toy room" is only the name of one part of the site, and the site's actual name would translate to something like "Toys, models and stuff."

Yeah, but "Toysroom" is a little more convenient. And as long as I include the site's link, should be ok. ;)

CF18!! You and your pics!!

Bless you, laddie! Bless you!!

This one looks very nice indeed! Dying for a size reference to another suit to see just how much bigger this beast is.

wow great picture you would not happen to have the rest of the pages would you? he has 3 different forms you can configure him to.

chris

• 2 weeks later...

man i am so getting this when it comes out, you would not happen to have pics of the simplefied Xi Gundam along side the Dragon would you?

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

man i am so getting this when it comes out, you would not happen to have pics of the simplefied Xi Gundam along side the Dragon would you?

chris

Sorry. I'd post them if i had it.