Gundam SEED 1st opening

Haro, i was meaning to ask but what is your avatar? Asuka? I wanna see the full pic.

yeah i think it's Asuka (or at elast i believe so...)

Yes that's Asuka. Don't know where the original pic came from, but I have 3 wallpapers with that full image. It's..quite nice. B))

That 1/100 Astray Red frame is sweet.

The 1st volume of the Astray Manga should be hitting U.S. shelves this week. I saw Vol. 1 of the actual Seed manga in Borders yesterday. If you thought all the characters were bishounen in the anime, chack the manga. Athrun looks like a woman for sure in there. Kind of funny. I'm not planning to get the show's adaption, but I want to read Astray as soon as I can find it.

Edited by Anubis

Haro, i was meaning to ask but what is your avatar? Asuka? I wanna see the full pic.

yeah i think it's Asuka (or at elast i believe so...)

Yes that's Asuka. Don't know where the original pic came from, but I have 3 wallpapers with that full image. It's..quite nice. B))

:o I WANNA SEE!!!!!!!!

I think V Gundam did have a high mortality rate, but it still couldn't handle the numbers in Zeta.

Actually V's casualty rate is higher than Zeta's. While a lot of people die at the end of Zeta, they're consistently dying through Victory (plus a lot die at the end anyway). Dunbine outdoes both, but even it gets outdone by Tomino's own Ideon, which involves the entire universe exploding. There's not much more that can top that.

i don't think the 1/100 scale astray looks THAT bad ;) the astray just looks like that, even in the line art :p ...but i wouldn't mind seeing what katoki's spin off of the astray would look like :D (i mean, what i'd look like in MG form)

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!

" Actually V's casualty rate is higher than Zeta's. While a lot of people die at the end of Zeta, they're consistently dying through Victory (plus a lot die at the end anyway). Dunbine outdoes both, but even it gets outdone by Tomino's own Ideon, which involves the entire universe exploding. There's not much more that can top that."

I didn't know that. Of course, Lord knows how I will get to see V Gundam. Thanks!

i know this is off topic but does anyone have scans of the 1/100 astray from the June issue of Hobby Japan ...

hj-cover-jun-04.jpg

Pictures of 1/100 Red Frame were out since June last year? You mean May this year right?

Anyway...as I have known, the Red Frame kicks ass. I love the katana...however impractical it is. I'll definately get this kit. It will look nice next to my MG strike. ;)

Wth is it with the sakura blossoms? I don't know and I don't care. Its cool!

Anyway...as I have known, the Red Frame kicks ass. I love the katana...however impractical it is. I'll definately get this kit.

I don't even think it's impractical, at least not in a world where sabers are common.

In Astray it's more practical if anything as Red Frame uses it instead of beam sabers to conserve the suits limited power supply.

post-26-1083290756_thumb.jpg

I was wondering how does the katana parry beam sabers? Won't they cut through it? Or is it made with magic anti-beam coating like the shields that are impervious to beam sabers and weapons......

Edited by wolfx

Pictures of 1/100 Red Frame were out since June last year? You mean May this year right?

May isn't here yet.

Look at the cover again, it's the June 2004 issue, which just came out in Japan.

June isn't here either dude.....

I'm confused.

ahh the Providence Gundam.

one word comes to mind when I see that MS

Ridiculous.

My nickname for the Providence Gundam is 'Statue of Liberty' Gundam, as it looks like it's got the top of the Statue of Liberty's head strapped to it's back :p

Graham

May isn't here yet.

Look at the cover again, it's the June 2004 issue, which just came out in Japan.

June isn't here either dude.....

I'm confused.

Look at the original post. He was referring to the June issue of Hobby Japan, as the scanned cover shows, it says JUNE 2004 right on it.

You then asked if the 1/100 Red Frame's picture were out since May this year instead of June last year, answer was no. We're at the end of April and the picture's (on the cover of the June 2004 issue of HJ) already out.

Lay off on the doobies, it will help with all the confusion you're having. :D

Edited by Jolly Rogers

Well doh....now I wanna ask why is June's HJ 2004 is already out in Japan 1 month in advance.

That's what caused the confusion. It says June 2004, but its not even May yet. And on the kanji on top, it says 20th December. So I was wondering if it was June LAST YEAR and i failed to see the 2004 (don't ask me how i missed that) there. Heh.

i don't think the 1/100 scale astray looks THAT bad ;) the astray just looks like that, even in the line art :p ...but i wouldn't mind seeing what katoki's spin off of the astray would look like :D (i mean, what i'd look like in MG form)

The one we see on that cover has had considerable cosmetic work done on it. The kit looks nothing like that. I noticed flaws since the first early prototype shots were passed around the net.

I wonder what Katoki's version would look like too, though he has no hands in the MG SEED projects. The MG Aile Strike was drawn by BEE-Craft, not Katoki.

I want the MG Sword or Launcher Strike, in Phase Shift down colors. The Aile pack is so... boring.

I remember someone in this thread wishing that the Moebius Zero had been converted into NT-use equipment for the Strike.

From the GBA GSeed game: Gunbarrel Strike.

Oh sh!t that looks hella tight! I wanna kit of that...

Holy crap, they did draw up a version like that! :o Would have been bad ass. I wonder what else was left on the show's cutting room floor or idea pool.

I wonder what Katoki's version would look like too, though he has no hands in the MG SEED projects. The MG Aile Strike was drawn by BEE-Craft, not Katoki.

I thought Katoki was Bandai's main MG designer :blink: I thought he had his hands in every MG kit that's coming out now. I guess I was wrong then. <_<

I remember someone in this thread wishing that the Moebius Zero had been converted into NT-use equipment for the Strike.

From the GBA GSeed game: Gunbarrel Strike.

Oh sh!t that looks hella tight! I wanna kit of that...

Yo...didn't you say you wanted a strike with those pods the mobius zero has not too long ago? Well, you got your wish!! :p