Gundam SEED 1st opening

I thought Katoki was Bandai's main MG designer :blink: I thought he had his hands in every MG kit that's coming out now. I guess I was wrong then. <_<

Not all of them. He wasn't involved in the MG G Gundams either. BEE-Craft did the illustration for those, if I recall.

you know...that's kind of surprising that Katoki didn't work on a model kit of a figure he designed himself (master gundam) you would think bandai would give him that to do at least <_<

you know...that's kind of surprising that Katoki didn't work on a model kit of a figure he designed himself (master gundam) you would think bandai would give him that to do at least <_<

Actually, I don't know whether he did do the Master. I think he did. What I meant to say is that he didn't do any of the Okawara G Gundams.

The MG G Gundam and Spiegel weren't drawn by him in the manuals.

Maybe the Gunbarrel didn't make it because they didn't want to make it look like the Strike could wipe the floor with the Freedom. With La Fllaga piloting it and the right pack it probably could anyway...

Or maybe because it's part of the neverending SEED-MSV line that Bandai wants to cash in on? :-P

Maybe the Gunbarrel didn't make it because they didn't want to make it look like the Strike could wipe the floor with the Freedom. With La Fllaga piloting it and the right pack it probably could anyway...

Or maybe because it's part of the neverending SEED-MSV line that Bandai wants to cash in on? :-P

All I want is an HG or MG kit of it.

Anyone have any info on this unit GAT-01A1 105 Dagger with Gunbarrel? Looks like a newtype use Strike Dagger, does this mean La Fllaga and Le Klueze aren't the only newtypes?

Now that's sweet. Nowhere as cool as providence, but not bad for an Alliance suit.

Thye did say in the beginning of the show that Mwu was one of the few people who could fly something like the Zero.

I was wondering how does the katana parry beam sabers? Won't they cut through it? Or is it made with magic anti-beam coating like the shields that are impervious to beam sabers and weapons......

If you know enough about the background of Star Wars then you know about Cortosis Weave. If not, I imagine what makes it special is that its made out of some rare element, harder than diamond, blah blah blah, and its just that well built.

Or its just so damn cool.