Mospeada Alpha (toynami)

al0324

I just picked up a green toynami alpha at a gamestop today. I was really hyped about getting one, but now that i got one, i think they're "ok."

it's bulkiness really didn't lend to any great poses. I was just curious if anyone else had picked one up...

The only Alpha I'm probably going to pick up (if it DOESN'T have that neon blueish color) is the MPC a lot of us are waiting for. BTW....how much was Gamestop selling their Alpha Poseable's for? :ph34r:

I have a full set. They are 10 times better than the craptacular VF-1 super un-poseables. If you are Mospeada fan then these guys are a nice addition to your collection. For the record they are not that heavy and standard USPS shipping on them should be less than 6 bucks... anyone charging you more than that is adding weight to the package.

I picked up one too. I bought a Rook regular, and I sword it would be my only one, but it's kinda addicting. I see it there, and I pick it up, make some weird gay looking pose and put it back down again. I can't stop myself from changing the pose everytime I see it. I'm a little tempted to get the metallic shadow fighter now.

...and bought a Stephen Hawking figure instead. B)

:o:blink::lol: Dude! Please tell me there really is such a thing.

It's part of the latest series of Simpsons figures. His wheelchair is complete with jet thrusters, helicopter blades and a boxing glove on a spring. I don't even collect the Simpsons line anymore but there's no way I could pass on a Dr. Stephen Hawking figure! :D

http://toywiz.com/sise13acfist.html

I have the Stig/Scott regular figure and the green metallic Yellow/Lancer figures so far. Will be getting the full regular poseable set along with the metallic blue Stig/Scott and red metallic Houquet/Rook figures from the VE in just a few more days.

So far, I like this figure. :) It should be remembered that the Legioss is blockier then the Valkyrie from the get go, so thus its figure is a little blocky.

For anyone who has the metallic versions, is the paint job better than the normal ones? - ie, crisper lines and less over/under spray?

I have all 4 regular and the Metallic Green one. The Metallic ones have more weathering effects and overall better paint job than the regular ones. Well with mine anyway. ;)

Got the Blue, Red, and Green ones... still waiting on RT.com to ship the Shadow...

I love them... And I find them to be very poseable. The paint job on the metallic was well done too with great weathering I thought. Worth the $15 each.

I was at Gamestop last night seriously debating on wether or not to get one. I decided to wait for the MPC and bought a Stephen Hawking figure instead. B)

The Alphas were $13.99 BTW.

"If you are looking for trouble, you have found it."

-Stephen Hawking

Funny stuff. I didn't know the that Simpsons figure was out already. I should get out of the house more often and stop watching my Animeigo Macross DVD's over and over. :lol:

~G25

BTW I'd get one of the Legioss MPC's if Gamestop/Funcoland stocked up on them.

I can't even imagine how long it's going to take my local stores to get these things. <_< When will they learn that Diamond Comics is not the answer to everything?!

Dude, when will you learn that for most comic stores unless it's in Previews/Diamond, it simply does not exist and can't be ordered for any price.....

They're too well trained sadly :(

Cyc

...and bought a Stephen Hawking figure instead. B)

:o:blink::lol: Dude! Please tell me there really is such a thing.

It's part of the latest series of Simpsons figures. His wheelchair is complete with jet thrusters, helicopter blades and a boxing glove on a spring. I don't even collect the Simpsons line anymore but there's no way I could pass on a Dr. Stephen Hawking figure! :D

http://toywiz.com/sise13acfist.html

D'oh! and Humbug.

I wouldn't want one of those yellow freaks. I was imagining a figure that looked like the real thing. You know... to have a serious conversation about life, the universe and everything with a Professor X figure. :p oh well.

I'll wait and see how the MPC's turn out. If they disappoint then I will get a superposable or two. But so far they seem good.

Saw all four of the non-metallic versions today for $19.99CDN, but passed them up. I was wanting a Shadow/Dark version for its weapon, but I would need to resculpt the shoulders and clean up some messy joints on the thighs to make the toy look "right". I'll wait for a sale. By the way, is it true the Shadow has only 3 interchangeable hands rather than the advertised 5?