scratch build Star Destroyer for the 4" figures!

Godzilla

I always thought they should have released a Star Destroyer playset back in the days (of the original trilogy). :lol:

Even Vader has his own LAZ-E-BOY recliner. B))

Very cool. B))

its nice exactly what I would imagine hasbro would make. But remember the Rebel Blockade runner that was to scale? it was as big as a trailer for a semi.

they never said it was to scale with the figures, its just for them, the millennium falcon toy that was made wasnt to scale with the figures, the cockpit only fit 1 person

its nice exactly what I would imagine hasbro would make. But remember the Rebel Blockade runner that was to scale? it was as big as a trailer for a semi.

they never said it was to scale with the figures, its just for them, the millennium falcon toy that was made wasnt to scale with the figures, the cockpit only fit 1 person

No, I think Solscud007 is referring to that gigantic Tantive IV blockade runner that some lunatic built. It was something like 30' long and was to scale with the 3 3/4" action figures. It was featured at Celebration 2, IIRC.

The AT-AT on that webpage is INCREDIBLE!

why, oh why didn't my dad love me enough to build that for me...? :(

That Mullett is even more incredible!!

MFWalker11.jpg

i hope the pics was taken back in the days of winger and def leopard otherwise, hes got no excuse for rocking that hair cut. :lol:

as they say on MAX-X

SWEET MULLET! :lol: