Official Gundam Plamodel Thread

well here's another pic with somewhat info on the new 2.0

it's pretty small :angry: , but at least you can see "PG somthing" and the new base/stand for it.

333976[/snapback]

Here's a bigger one thanks to ulnhyrr of Gundamwatch:

00246.jpg

It does look kinda like the PG (the same way the MK II does). Hope the base has another gimmick, not just the connecting thing.

HLJ already has the Z in preorder.

• 2 weeks later...
PS: Oh, fart. I hope they don't go for a GP01/FB ver. 2.0.

Probably not....for a while. 0083 is coming out with 5.1 audio...but that's about it. Nothing to scream or shout at. Most of the models will be either Seed or Zeta till at least spring or summer 2006.

I really hope Bandai releases more 2.0 or even just 1.5 kits. It'd be nice to just have simple joint improvements...maybe just very little improved on the exterior

Well, Zeta will be coming out and it will have some improvements from the PG version and the MG Zeta Plus. I'm sure there will be a Super Gundam Mk II to replace the old MG kit. But that might not happen until movie 3 comes.

Most of the models will be either Seed or Zeta till at least spring or summer 2006.

is that an assumption or do you have a list of upcoming releases? if you do then please, by all means share with us. I'm curious to know what's being released in these coming months :)

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!

is that an assumption or do you have a list of upcoming releases? if you do then please, by all means share with us. I'm curious to know what's being released in these coming months  :)

337970[/snapback]

That's word from Bandai, when I last heard (around September). They were considering a 1/100 I-Justice. Andy's Murasame and Akatsuki were still on the to-do list (HG 1/144 probably). Haven't heard much more since.

Bandai did say they were going to push the Zeta merchandise along with the movies.

They're sure to continue milking the Destiny cow for a while too. How much more probably depends on how well the batches sell. I wonder if the crappy ending impacted model kit and MSIA sales any.

What the heck? Apparently the MK-II v2.0 has a waist that can't twist. O_o

Check it out (scroll down a bit):

http://www.geocities.jp/onegai_gaigar/

post-1199-1129954543_thumb.jpg

(from hobbysearch)

This a real bummer. I thought it would be a double jointed system or something.

338719[/snapback]

Meh, not that big of a deal since it has the moveable upper torso, that'll give at least a little movement side to side.

*edit* boo! :(

Edited by Shmitty

Designing the legs so inaccurate is ridiculous. Why couldn't they design them to move apart like it's supposed to be? The MA mode is horrible. The shield sucks. The arms don't even tuck. Was it that hard to make it like the HGUC Zeta?

Like everything else about Destiny: It's like they're not even trying anymore.

Edited by Anubis

Damn, HG Murasame are in my shopping list in December. Now I dont think I want to buy that piece of crap unless they improve it a lot :( .

Even the G-Flex Murasame has better proportion in MA mode. That is not a High Grade, that is a Low Grade :angry::angry:

ok,, found another pic of the 1/144 HG Murasame,, with this new pic of it's MA mode is not that bad anymore.

Finally someone knows how to transform it correctly unlike the previous pic which is transformed pretty much the same way as the Savior. I'm surprise they mess it up on the preious pic.

post-1296-1130374201_thumb.jpg

Better but still kind of meh.

As I said prototypes.

They will probably end up doing the same for the Murasame as they did with Zeta. It's not gonna be a perfect variable, you'll need to swap parts. Anyways...it's a 1/144... You can't expect much.

You can never expect too much from 1/144's, we've known that for a really long time.

But if its fun to build what's the point in really carring?

I very rarely ever buy 1/144's cause I can finish them in 30 minutes unless I paint and detail.

But now I got a GOUF and a ZAKU from GSD, and I may end up getting a few others if I see 'em.

ok,, found another pic of the 1/144 HG Murasame,, with this new pic of it's MA mode is not that bad anymore.

Finally someone knows how to transform it correctly unlike the previous pic which is transformed pretty much the same way as the Savior.  I'm surprise they mess it up on the preious pic.

339974[/snapback]

The image said the HG murasame will be released on 17 December with the price of 1,750 yen. I'll probably rewrite the HG Murasame in my shooping list :rolleyes: .

I don't have enough space for the entire collection in my current apartement here in Tokyo, currently I have six 1/144 HG, two 1/44 sentinel no-grade, two MG zeta plus, one 1/100 VF-2SS and four Alba Creates LoGH resin imperial battleship. B))

Not to mention that every time I increased the size of my collection, my wife will rants all day long :lol: .

It does look like elements of the ver. 1 with some PG elements. Mostly transformation. The shield looks a little small, but overall still looks great. Kudos for including the mega-launcher this time. I'd like to see it in wave-rider.

The launch platform is not for the space-challenged.

post-514-1131074586_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis