Official Gundam Plamodel Thread

Dear lord Multilayered wings 0_o.....oooooohhhhhhhh man gotta love those....nothing says "Your gonna die" than spread out multi layered wings with lots of lil cannons shootin at ya.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: you got that right, you should see this thing in person it looks awesome the wings are very wide and sleek and the display stand makes it look incredible, Bandai if you are reading this more cool display stands with you kits

Can't wait for mine! I hope it fits in my display case with the wings spread. :unsure:

Also ordered a 1/144 Red Astray (space limitations) so I'll paint them together at the same time.

Edited by Anubis

how come you did not get the 1/100 scale Red Astray?

edit: just noticed the space limitations part...doh

Edited by zeo-mare

how come you did not get the 1/100 scale Red Astray?

edit: just noticed the space limitations part...doh

No more space in the cases. Already.

I should be able to fit the Metal Material Aile Strike, MG Freedom, 1/144 HG Astray, 1/144 HG Providence, and my Lacus Statue, in one shelf. Have to get her off the desk shelf because I'm planning on getting a printer soon.

I'm actually limiting the 1/100's I'm getting now. Have to. The molding on the 1/144 Astray is good, so it'll be sufficient. If the HG 1/144 Freedom wasn't a piece of crap (obviously on purpose, same as the HG 1/100, so the MG would look that much better) I might have settled for that instead.

If I get the MG Black Trinity Zaku II I'm thinking about, the HGUC Quebley Mk. II gets put away along with the Guntank that I put away to make room for the Fix Ex-S Gundam. If I get any other Gundam kits after that, the MG God and Master Gundams get put away. I never did have space form the get-go to put my Deathscythe-H custom or Chrome Wing Zero Custom out. When I eventually move and have more space I'll get a 3rd display case.

If for some reason I can't spread the wing's full, I might pose the Freeodm like this, but swap the beam rifle for the double-blade beam saber.

post-26-1091810681_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

....but I just like Freedom the most cuase it was an intersting gundam.

The freedom...like the Wing Gundam... are just hacks. <_< Never liked overpowered Gundams which are like a walking one MS army. When the Meteor came out....I was like..... :blink:<_<:huh:

Hey! Don't bash my Wing Gundam/Wing Zero!!! :o:p<_<

yea the freedom in that pose with the double beam sabers should look good, how big across and from top to bottom are the shelves anyhow, the pose i have it in is about 14 inch from top to bottom and about 13 inches across, i hope that helps

chris

See this is WHY I want this kit but I just tried one last place that might have it like t hey do with SOOOOOOOOOOOOO many other Master Grade kits, hell some kits I've never seen before, but alas they don't.......THEY DOOOOOOON'T!!!!! *shakes fists ZIM style* :angry:

If only I could find a place that just has that kit I don't care if I gotta pay 50 or 60 bucks I'd BUY IT!

My plan on building that is spending one sleepless weekend listening to Meteor building that thing and sipping high caffine coffee saying, "Multi layered wings Multi layered wings Multi layered wings Multi layered wings Multi layered wings Multi layered wings Multi layered wings Multi layered wings Multi layered wings"

See this is WHY I want this kit but I just tried one last place that might have it like t hey do with SOOOOOOOOOOOOO many other Master Grade kits, hell some kits I've never seen before, but alas they don't.......THEY DOOOOOOON'T!!!!! *shakes fists ZIM style* :angry:

If only I could find a place that just has that kit I don't care if I gotta pay 50 or 60 bucks I'd BUY IT! 

My plan on building that is spending one sleepless weekend listening to Meteor building that thing and sipping high caffine coffee saying, "Multi layered wings Multi layered wings Multi layered wings Multi layered wings Multi layered wings Multi layered wings Multi layered wings Multi layered wings Multi layered wings"

Toy-wave still has the MG Freedom.

It's multi-layer wings are why I like the Freedom as well, it just looks so slick.

Edited by Anubis

you could try http://www.jhobby.net/ i had a friend who bought a few gundams from them and they shipped pretty fast and were surprisingly nice...the prices are reasonable too...it's that or you could just wait for http://www.gundamstoreandmore.com/ to update and add the freedom...but i doubt that's happening anytime soon :lol:

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!

lol gundamshopandmore is what I just tried an hour ago, yeah they got Aile but I just want Freedom, I got enough of Strike from my 1/60.

as long as this jhobby place can take a credit card without using paypal....*cause paypals advertised* than I think I'll be happy as any other Freedom loving freak.

well then just wait for jhobby to get them in...it's august so the freedom's are coming any day now for them. it's still reasonably priced even though it's $44.95 + shipping....here's the link that goes directly to the freedom :p

http://www.jhobby.net/product_info.php?products_id=1203

<_<

http://www.rainbowten.co.jp/english/index.html

Click on stock list. Click on anime characters. Hit CTRL-F if you use a PC to evoke the find window (if you use a Macintosh, go throw it out, then get a real computer), then type in "Freedom." You'll see that R10 has the MG Freedom in stock at a WHOPPING DISCOUNT. The MSRP is 3800 yen. R10 sells it at 3040 yen.

Highlight and copy the line listing of the MG Freedom, then e-mail R10 and ORDER IT!

Stop bitching about not being able to find one here in the States. If you're willing to pay 50 - 60 bucks for it, fork over the money to have it shipped to you through EMS. It'll probably end up being cheaper than that.

Only thing about gundamstoreandmore.com is they apparantly haven't added anything new in the last couple of months. There are a bunch of HGUC and MG kits that haven't been added yet.

Only thing about gundamstoreandmore.com is they apparantly haven't added anything new in the last couple of months. There are a bunch of HGUC and MG kits that haven't been added yet.

they also haven't added numerous gundam seed kits...

Two anime stores near my place still sells a 1/100 freedom kit, but I'm not interested with that particular kit so I didn't buy it.

my friend just called me up from canada...he did so just to taunt me about getting an astray blue frame 2nd <_<

Damn him! He got it before I did! <_< I had to reserve one 'cause they were all sold out. :(

Hit CTRL-F if you use a PC to evoke the find window (if you use a Macintosh, go throw it out, then get a real computer), then type in "Freedom."

Citing a common cross-platform feature as your excuse to bash another platform is not exactly making you look smart when CTRL-F works on the Mac like it does on the PC. ;)

Citing a common cross-platform feature as your excuse to bash another platform is not exactly making you look smart when CTRL-F works on the Mac like it does on the PC. ;)

Bah, damn you JR. Always making me look like an idiot :-P

I stand by my conviction, though. Buy PC's.

Citing a common cross-platform feature as your excuse to bash another platform is not exactly making you look smart when CTRL-F works on the Mac like it does on the PC.  ;)

Bah, damn you JR. Always making me look like an idiot :-P

I stand by my conviction, though. Buy PC's.

Nothing beats a friendly jab. :D

Being a sales agent of Apple products probably have something to do with it too... :lol:

To anyone interested in buying Apple gear, PM me if you'd like to get 5% discount off MSRP on Apple systems and software packages. We offer everything listed on Apple.com except for the iPods since they are easily available in stores.

For a Mac hater you know your Mac OS. :p It's Apple+F, I stand corrected.

Quite the knowledgeable salesman <_<

:-P

Nothing like a friendly jab.

I work with Macs everyday. The tiny keyboard and single button mouse really pisses me off, but otherwise, OS X is pretty nice.

For a Mac.

I am not a fan of their new designs, especially the ones on the iBooks. The old Extended Keyboard that came with the first generation PowerMacs was the best keyboard ever, though. I love it to death and no one has ever produced a better keyboard. I am glad mine is still going strong after 10 years. These days, these cheapo PC keyboards only last so long before the keys lose their responsiveness or die altogether.

There are 3rd party mouses that came with multiple buttons that are customizable for key-combination clicks. Never liked those.

it seems like i was mistaken...the HG i saw in the pic is actually the HG strike dagger that'll come with the gunbarrel pack

it looked a lot like the dreadnought from that pic <_<

post-26-1091253752.jpg

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!