Macross 7 Question

alsey3k

It is actually explained if you put together all the comments and things Ray and Max talk about on the different episodes, It even seems the UN Spacy gave Basara the training to pilot the VF-19Kai...

I wonder if they build a second one after it was destroyed...

Simple answer.... it's one of the hundreds of stupidities that Macross 7 represents... By the way, the fire Valkyrie looks rather nice if you delete the clown face and some of smaller details.. however they should have given Basara a Glaug instead of raping such a nice design like the -19.., after giving M7 a couple of oportunities I still think it's not really bad and I've seen worse, but the sh--t in the show outweighs its good things.. at least Kawamori said that he will never touch again something like that... I would have loved the show if somebody had killed Basara in a horrible way, hanging him by the balls would be good but he has none, both Ray and Chiba dismembered or stoned would be really good too and last but not least all the clown force VFs burned, some may say why I didn't mentioned Mylene.. well, I don't find her really anoying, same for Gamlin, Docker in the other side died and I was happy with that, Millia needed a little b.tch slap but she was fine in most cases, and just to finish my completely out of track Macross 7 bashing the Protodevilin are the worst enemies they could have thought.. not only stupid but also a bunch of losers who had a man that looks like a chick as a leader.. why not a women that looks like a women or a man that looks like a man?? it's a mistery.... and if you have seen Ranma 1/2 guess what?? Pantyhose Taro is a protodevilin!!!

PS: Althoug I admit I don't like M7 very much and that all the things that I said above are kinda true we don't need another M7 bashing tread and I wrote all that crap with a smiley face, the question was why Basara has the -19?? the answer is already said by the other guys, beats me who was so stupid to give that worthless loser such a nice piece but oh well... here we go again!!! :lol:

Edited by macplus

Simple answer.... it's one of the hundreds of stupidities that Macross 7 represents... By the way, the fire Valkyrie looks rather nice if you delete the clown face and some of smaller details.. however they should have given Basara a Glaug instead of raping such a nice design like the -19.., after giving M7 a couple of oportunities I still think it's not really bad and I've seen worse, but the sh--t in the show outweighs its good things.. at least Kawamori said that he will never touch again something like that... I would have loved the show if somebody had killed Basara in a horrible way, hanging him by the balls would be good but he has none, both Ray and Chiba dismembered or stoned would be really good too and last but not least all the clown force VFs burned, some may say why I didn't mentioned Mylene.. well, I don't find her really anoying, same for Gamlin, Docker in the other side died and I was happy with that, Millia needed a little b.tch slap but she was fine in most cases, and just to finish my completely out of track Macross 7 bashing the Protodevilin are the worst enemies they could have thinked.. not only stupid but also a bunch of loosers who had a man that looks like a chick as a leader.. why not a women that looks like a women or a man that looks like a man?? it's a mistery.... and if you have seen Ranma 1/2 guess what?? Pantyhose Taro is a protodevilin!!!

PS: Althoug I admit I don't like M7 very much and that all the things that I said above are kinda true we don't need another M7 bashing tread and I wrote all that crap with a smiley face, the question was why Basara has the -19?? the answer is already said by the other guys, beats me who was so stupid to give that worthless looser such a nice piece but oh well... here we go again!!! :lol:

"thinked"... "loosers"...

???

:p

Simple answer.... it's one of the hundreds of stupidities that Macross 7 represents... By the way, the fire Valkyrie looks rather nice if you delete the clown face and some of smaller details.. however they should have given Basara a Glaug instead of raping such a nice design like the -19.., after giving M7 a couple of oportunities I still think it's not really bad and I've seen worse, but the sh--t in the show outweighs its good things.. at least Kawamori said that he will never touch again something like that... I would have loved the show if somebody had killed Basara in a horrible way, hanging him by the balls would be good but he has none, both Ray and Chiba dismembered or stoned would be really good too and last but not least all the clown force VFs burned, some may say why I didn't mentioned Mylene.. well, I don't find her really anoying, same for Gamlin, Docker in the other side died and I was happy with that, Millia needed a little b.tch slap but she was fine in most cases, and just to finish my completely out of track Macross 7 bashing the Protodevilin are the worst enemies they could have thinked.. not only stupid but also a bunch of loosers who had a man that looks like a chick as a leader.. why not a women that looks like a women or a man that looks like a man?? it's a mistery.... and if you have seen Ranma 1/2 guess what?? Pantyhose Taro is a protodevilin!!!

PS: Althoug I admit I don't like M7 very much and that all the things that I said above are kinda true we don't need another M7 bashing tread and I wrote all that crap with a smiley face, the question was why Basara has the -19?? the answer is already said by the other guys, beats me who was so stupid to give that worthless looser such a nice piece but oh well... here we go again!!! :lol:

"thinked"... "loosers"...

???

:p

Ooops!! I guess I made some mistakes!!! :o don't blame me! english it's not my native language.. the errors are fixed now... hehehe silly me! :lol:

Edited by macplus

however they should have given Basara a Glaug

glaugs would be very rare by that time. even inthe sw1 era it was rare. i would say they should give him like a vf-1, -4, or a -11 maybe if a regult is theres any left at the time.

Simple answer.... it's one of the hundreds of stupidities that Macross 7 represents... By the way, the fire Valkyrie looks rather nice if you delete the clown face and some of smaller details.. however they should have given Basara a Glaug instead of raping such a nice design like the -19.., after giving M7 a couple of oportunities I still think it's not really bad and I've seen worse, but the sh--t in the show outweighs its good things.. at least Kawamori said that he will never touch again something like that... I would have loved the show if somebody had killed Basara in a horrible way, hanging him by the balls would be good but he has none, both Ray and Chiba dismembered or stoned would be really good too and last but not least all the clown force VFs burned, some may say why I didn't mentioned Mylene.. well, I don't find her really anoying, same for Gamlin, Docker in the other side died and I was happy with that, Millia needed a little b.tch slap but she was fine in most cases, and just to finish my completely out of track Macross 7 bashing the Protodevilin are the worst enemies they could have thought.. not only stupid but also a bunch of losers who had a man that looks like a chick as a leader.. why not a women that looks like a women or a man that looks like a man?? it's a mistery.... and if you have seen Ranma 1/2 guess what?? Pantyhose Taro is a protodevilin!!!

Docker didn't die, and the end of the final episode you can see the guys of Diamond force pulling him out of what was left of his VF-19S and he look alright ;)

I did like Macros 7

If you're going to stick a civilian in a variable fighter, and hope to continue the M project, you might as well give the guy a mecha he has highest survivability factor in. The extra size of the -19 was also useful to incorporate the sound equipment into the airframe.

Macross 7 is one of those anime series that blended a lot of the Japanese pop culture themes in the early 90s into the anime.

M7 is one of those unpredictible animes that requires you to understand Japanese pop culture. If you met some pretty outrageous or flamboyant Japanese folks, well Basara is one of them.

The Japanese youth base are believes pretty much what Basara believes, anti-government and establishment, believes in music, love, and all that hippie stuff against war.

So, in M7 it tries to appeal to the Japanese youth with that energy.

Now, most of you M7 haters will dread it, because it's a complete 180 from DYRL just like "Gamlin in M7 hated Basara", he came to realize that music is the answer not just all the mecha, weapons, and fighting alone will solve anything.

So why ask why, when you should just watch M7 and enjoy all the great stuff about it, if you are closed-minded, then stick to Macross Plus, no adhesive storyline just cinema... plain and simple..

ok guys i have a simple but yet stupid question I just saw M7 for the first time now i have a question where did Basara get his Modified Vf-19?

It's actually very similar to Mospeada..

Ray who was formerly with UN Spacy got the VF-19S from them and modified it for Basara.

It's sort of like Jim from Mospeada who has a Alpha Legioss fighter.