Gerwalk mode...

bake_art

Nothing wrong with a slender tush on occasion :lol:

Nice one, Bake Art.

Edited by Anubis

Thanks for the compliments guys, I seemed to offended some people though so I apologise for that. I just realised that she looks like she's naked and bending over (I've actually drawn her wearing a bodysuit)

WDC: Thanks for the advice, I'm currently working my way up to drawing better, rounder tushies ;) . Actually though, I found this drawing to be a bit difficult as tushies seem to change shape if the person is bending forwards (don't ask me how I found this out)

Thanks for the compliments guys, I seemed to offended some people though so I apologise for that. I just realised that she looks like she's naked and bending over (I've actually drawn her wearing a bodysuit)

Here you go, PG-13

Edit: i tihnk it makes her butt look better too B))

post-5-1082056594_thumb.jpg

Edited by NERV

WDC: Thanks for the advice, I'm currently working my way up to drawing better, rounder tushies ;) . Actually though, I found this drawing to be a bit difficult as tushies seem to change shape if the person is bending forwards (don't ask me how I found this out)

Just remember, mirrors show images in reverse.

:p

well you dont have to be realistic, its anime, most women in anime would be in wheelchairs by the time they were 40 from bad backs, just forget reality for a bit and make what looks the most attractive

WDC: Thanks for the advice, I'm currently working my way up to drawing better, rounder tushies  ;) . Actually though, I found this drawing to be a bit difficult as tushies seem to change shape if the person is bending forwards (don't ask me how I found this out)

Ummm.... I dunno if I'm misunderstanding you White Drew Carey, but are you insinuating that my face looks like my ass? :blink: :blink: :blink:

Edited by bake_art

WDC: Thanks for the advice, I'm currently working my way up to drawing better, rounder tushies  ;) . Actually though, I found this drawing to be a bit difficult as tushies seem to change shape if the person is bending forwards (don't ask me how I found this out)

Ummm.... I dunno if I'm misunderstanding you White Drew Carey, but are you insinuating that my face looks like my ass? :blink: :blink: :blink:

he saying u used a mirror to find out the shape of an ass bending over, and the angle that the valkgirl is drawn from does seem to support that theory

he saying u used a mirror to find out the shape of an ass bending over, and the angle that the valkgirl is drawn from does seem to support that theory

lol... okay, my bad :lol: Sorry the misunderstanding WDC, but english isn't one of my strong points. :D

but anyway, I didn't really use my ass as a reference. If I did, her ass will be all hairy... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: