Macross Subs

joscasle

All this talk about subs makes me hungry.

MMMMM...toasty.

yeah,, waayyy better than Subways.

Heh, Subway came to HK about 18 months ago, opened up two branches, but they only lasted about a year before they folded. I ate there about half a dozen times. Their food was ok, but I found all their sandwiches actually tasted pretty similar B))

Unfortunately, HK has a serious lack of diversity in US style fast food as McDonalds rules everything here.......yuk de culture!

We have like nearly 200 branches of McDonalds. I mean literally anywhere you are in HK, you are no more than 5-10 minutes walk away from at least one branch of McDonalds. We also have KFC and Pizza hut and a few Hardies (like maybe 3 branches left) but that's it :( All the Jack-in-the-Box, Wendys, Burger King shut shop and left down a long time ago....... :(:(:(

I'd love to see a Taco Bell opening in HK and also Jack-in-the-Box return, as I loved their Ultimate Cheeseburgers.

What were we talking about again........oh yeah, Macross :p

Graham

MMMMM...toasty.

I've never been to a Quizno's... I don't even know where one is in my area.

But between the fact that I actually prefer my subs untoasted, and the fact that those spokes-rat thingies are just disturbing, I don't imagine I'd go even if there was one in my back yard.

Subway's not great or anything, but my local Subway has a special where you can get any two foot-long subs for $7.99 on Sundays, plus you still get the stamps.

But if you REALLY want a good sub (well, meatball anyway... they're so good I've never tried any of their other subs...) see if you have a Blimpie in your area.

Quiznos rocks.

"Big love is in our hearts" :p

I was surprized when we went downtown during a TDY to Kuwait, they had Pizza Hut, McDonalds, KFC, Subway, and some more places.

The McDonalds and the Burger King across the street from it outside the gate at Osan (Korea) were very useful for late-night munchies on your way back from the clubs.

Wherever you go, you can ALWAYS find a McDonalds. I'm not sure wether to be happy or sad at that thought though.

Disgusted seems an appropriate response. I just can't see how McDonald's remains so successful with places like Rally's, Wendy's, and other much better and cheaper burger joints available.

Quizno's is ok, much better subs than Subway, and in some areas they're the best subs you can get. However, being from a town that loves it's food, I used to live in walking distance of several restraunts that blew Quizno's out of the water when it came to subs. Gah, times like this I wish I still lived in Buffalo.

MMMMM...toasty.

Heh, Subway came to HK about 18 months ago, opened up two branches, but they only lasted about a year before they folded. I ate there about half a dozen times. Their food was ok, but I found all their sandwiches actually tasted pretty similar B))

Unfortunately, HK has a serious lack of diversity in US style fast food as McDonalds rules everything here.......yuk de culture!

We have like nearly 200 branches of McDonalds. I mean literally anywhere you are in HK, you are no more than 5-10 minutes walk away from at least one branch of McDonalds. We also have KFC and Pizza hut and a few Hardies (like maybe 3 branches left) but that's it :( All the Jack-in-the-Box, Wendys, Burger King shut shop and left down a long time ago....... :(:(:(

I'd love to see a Taco Bell opening in HK and also Jack-in-the-Box return, as I loved their Ultimate Cheeseburgers.

Graham

I pity you.

McDonald's has the crappiest food around.

Even if other nations get higher-grade food, it's still probably poop in a bun.

I recommend you start sneaking out and altering the signs to say MacrossNalds.

MMMMM...toasty.

Graham

I pity you.

McDonald's has the crappiest food around.

Even if other nations get higher-grade food, it's still probably poop in a bun.

I recommend you start sneaking out and altering the signs to say MacrossNalds.

I work in a McDonald's... and yeah I'd have to agree with you but I get the food for free so I don't care.

And what the hell is all this talk about subs?

HOAGIES!!!!! NOT SUBS!!!!! :angry:

Edited by The6ftTallAZN