• Hong Kong
    • Japan
    • North America
    • Europe
    • Middle East
    • Asia Minor
    • South East Asia
    • Macross City j/k

Hi guys, wow were from all over arent we, I am from New Bedford, Massachusetts also known as the Whaling City which is not something we should be proud of considering how we hunted most of the whales down to the point of extinction during the early 1900's. :(

man I need to move someplace better <_<

Chris

Guest YF-21

Damm :angry: am i the one ( only dutch Guy ) :angry:

Dont hope so i cant smoke all this pot on my own need some help with the crap from Amsterdam.

So are there any aother Ducht people in here that life live in th e netherlands.

Dont hope so i cant smoke all this pot on my own need some help with the crap from Amsterdam.

So are there any aother Ducht people in here that life live in th e netherlands.

I don't know about any other dutch folk but if you want to send me a care package :rolleyes:

lord knows I miss the selection of amsterdam. I need to make a 1/55 "silver haze" or "white widow" custom and all I can manage is a "northern lights 17"... Doesn't look that nice but if you caught a wiff of it :blink:

Then again... looking at my other "inspired" customs like my spawn destroids... maybe I should lay off for a while LOL.

reminds me of the "inspired" thought I once had of making hash fast packs :lol:

whats really funny is theres this guy named Diego and they call him "Chino" cause hes sort of got slanty eyes(yes i can say that. :p)  when i first met them they'd say, "boludo, blah-blah-blah, chino" and i know in spanish chino means chinese.  so i'd just start talking since i thought they were talking me!   :huh:  it wasn't til weeks later i found out that diegos nickname was chino.   :lol:

heh...when I was down in Peru, the locals kept calling me "chino" (pronounced "chee-no", Spanish for Chinese as you mentioned). I'd tell them I'm not. Then they'd say "yapan"? Again, no. They'd scratch their heads in confusion. So finally, I'd tell them I'm Korean. But they're still confused. Obviously, they don't know what a Korean is. So I'd show them a little world map I carry around and point to Korea. They got the idea that Korea was close to China and Japan. But after all this, they'd say, "But you sound American!" So, just to confuse them even more, I'd start speaking German. :lol:

Ha!! Peru has a very strong japanese comunity. They even had a president who is a japanese descendant: Fuyimori (nowadays he is assyled in Japan) and they called him EL CHINO, Go figure!!!

Look my nick ...  France.gif

does that mean you smell of cheap wine and cigarretes?

Cheap wine!!?

There is little or no market for inexpensive wine in France... They drink on average a much higher quality of wine than people do in the US...

Keep in mind the US is the home of Paul Mason, Ernest and Julio Gallow, and "2 buck chuck"... Oh yeah and don't forget great american wines like Thunderbird and Night Train. Americans drink the sh!t wine, NOT THE FRENCH.

Keep in mind the US is the home of Paul Mason, Ernest and Julio Gallow, and "2 buck chuck"... Oh yeah and don't forget great american wines like Thunderbird and Night Train. Americans drink the sh!t wine, NOT THE FRENCH.

Methinks a nerve has been touched. Prepare for the imminent wrath of CROM! :p

Born in Korea, currently in Hotel California next door to AgentONE, UN Spacy, and other BA MWers.  Now, ask me where I have been. ;)

damn dood what do you do for a living? that's a lot of traveling you do there.

Grad student with alot of free time over breaks. ;)

Money? Well, I've sold my soul to Uncle Sam. <_<

that's crazy, wish I did that when I was in college instead of drinking and hitting on girls...ok, no i don't but I wouldn't mind going backpacking now in my old age of 25... :rolleyes: ...with some hot girls and Mr. Walker. :lol:

Born in Korea, currently in Hotel California next door to AgentONE, UN Spacy, and other BA MWers.  Now, ask me where I have been. ;)

that's crazy, wish I did that when I was in college instead of drinking and hitting on girls...ok, no i don't but I wouldn't mind going backpacking now in my old age of 25... :rolleyes: ...with some hot girls and Mr. Walker. :lol:

ummm...what makes you think you can't drink, hit on girls, AND travel? For example, my New Years was spent in Lima, Peru drinking the night away with Germans, Brits, Irish, and locals. During my month in Peru, got 2 marriage proposals and hooked up with a Korean-Brazilian backpacker girl. :rolleyes: BTW, I'm 29. :)

You're not the only one. Look a few post up and one somewhere down on the previous page...

:ph34r:

Woohoo! Raleigh, North Carolina here! If there are any other Macrossworld members in NC, I'd be pleasantly surprised.

Which reminds me, would there be any proper way to attempt to track down someone by name and see if they are a member of the site? I'd be really interested to know if the former president of the ECU School of Anything Goes Anime club is here somewhere and I've just never realized it. That guy was a diehard Macross fan, and I wouldn't mind catching up with him.

Yeah brutha... I'm in Fayettenam. This town sucks for anime, and general culture, but I do enjoy the Carolina style barbeque. ;)

ummm...what makes you think you can't drink, hit on girls, AND travel? For example, my New Years was spent in Lima, Peru drinking the night away with Germans, Brits, Irish, and locals. During my month in Peru, got 2 marriage proposals and hooked up with a Korean-Brazilian backpacker girl. :rolleyes: BTW, I'm 29. :)

I can barely chew gum and walk at the same time! j/k. but dood that sounds like so much fun, are you in some kind of school group for backpackers or what?

Nope, I backpack independently without plans. The average backpacker age is mid-20s to mid-30s. I didn't start until I was 26. Sure, you hear about younger folks backpacking W. Europe, but traveling there is so easy. Anyways since we're getting off-topic, PM me if you want more info.

Woohoo! Raleigh, North Carolina here! If there are any other Macrossworld members in NC, I'd be pleasantly surprised.

Which reminds me, would there be any proper way to attempt to track down someone by name and see if they are a member of the site? I'd be really interested to know if the former president of the ECU School of Anything Goes Anime club is here somewhere and I've just never realized it. That guy was a diehard Macross fan, and I wouldn't mind catching up with him.

Yeah brutha... I'm in Fayettenam. This town sucks for anime, and general culture, but I do enjoy the Carolina style barbeque. ;)

Man do I miss southern BBQ. The Pac NW sucks...

whhhhaaaattttt!

wolfpac in DA HOUSE! i went to college at NC state and ended moving to durham for a while. i miss NC...free parties, free beer, free chicks, everything is cheap, man that was the life. B))

i actually granduated from hillside high school....i think i was the first non-black graduate in that school ever. 1 asian guy and 1000+ black dudes all looking at me like, "WTF are you doing here?"

fayettenam...thats good stuff. :lol: