Does Max die in a macross series?

Valk009

Forgive me volks but I remember reading somewhere that Max dies. Is that true? :huh:

I am only an original Macross series and DYRL fan, seen Mac 2 and Mac Plus once each but that's it.

You guys can bitch slap me for not being an all round Macross fan! :blink:

Max can NEVER die.

I also haven't seen Macross 7, but from what I've heard he is just as much of an ACE as he was in the original series.

.....and if Max WAS to die. It'd probably be in bed pleasing his woman. ;)

Max and Millia are both invincible. They could have fought the protodeviln in VF-1's instead of VF-22's and come back alive.

If anything Max got better. He lit the place up during the trech run assault in M7 when he folded in ahead of everyone else.

Kind of funny when he saw Barara's piloting early on and said "Not bad, but still nowhere near my level at his age". something like that at least.

They are both sitting fine on the Macross 7 fleet. Max is the fleet captain, Millia is the Mayor of the main City. They were estranged during the series, but looked to be towards a reconcile by the end.

Guys, Max DID die many times after getting to know Millia. There is something about Meltrans and their voracious ...

Max - You tell 'em BoB. I was so sure I'm about to see God everytime. I hear 'is voice, and He sez to me, "it ain't your time son. I turn around, and St. Peter was there - he told me that I need to make more pilots for the UNSPACY. :p Yah I KNOW... At least give me one that has a pee pee! <_< I died lesser during Macross 7 but still no mini Max with a Mini me. :(

See? Straight from the main man's mouth. :D

Then again, Vampang, Max is in his 50s and he still looks pretty young for his age...:)

The Max character that you are thinking of DOES DIE!

Because in M7 he turns into a dress wearin' candy ass. So he ceases completely to be a bad ass forever.

Bad ass Max only exists in SDF-Macross and DYRL.

Because in M7 he turns into a dress wearin' candy ass. So he ceases completely to be a bad ass forever.

Actually, Max can wear a tutu and still run circles around anything that flies.

Because in M7 he turns into a dress wearin' candy ass.  So he ceases completely to be a bad ass forever.

Actually, Max can wear a tutu and still run circles around anything that flies.

Shh...don't give Red Comet any ideas!