Cancel the 2005 Academy Awards,

That movie entertained my friends and I for a good 2 hours. We showed up, laughed our asses off, left and talked about the plot holes.

*spoiler* (not that it really matters)

So they go into the garage to turn on the generator, then bam zombies attack them. Later they go and modify the shuttle busses in the garage, where's the zombies?

That site was a figgin riot.

Yeah, Dawn of the Dead had way to many plot holes it wasn't even funny. But it was still pretty good, and I enjoyed it alot (not as much as the original, though.).

And Maddox is funny. Not his site, which is crap, but the guy himself. He lives in his parents basement yet acts like the God of the world. Always makes me chuckle.

I'm a fan of the Romero's Dead Trilogy, and still haven't seen the updated classic. But from what I've heard it's supposed to be bloody good. :p

For a second I though Agent One was going to post a link for a new Conan the Barbarian movie. :lol:

And Maddox is funny. Not his site, which is crap, but the guy himself. He lives in his parents basement yet acts like the God of the world. Always makes me chuckle.

What makes you think Maddox lives in his parents' basement? I think he has a house of his own.

As for god of the world, he is only like that because people made him like it. He didn't start out popular. People just make him out lik ehe's a gos. He's stayed pretty much the same all this time.

• 2 weeks later...

For a second I though Agent One was going to post a link for a new Conan the Barbarian movie. :lol:

If THAT was the case, Hollywood could just quit making movies, there would be no point after another Conan movie. It would be so great it would be the movie to end all movies.

For a second I though Agent One was going to post a link for a new Conan the Barbarian movie.  :lol:

If THAT was the case, Hollywood could just quit making movies, there would be no point after another Conan movie. It would be so great it would be the movie to end all movies.

sure... say that in a forum but you obviously haven't considered the impact of computer generated grafics on conan. Just picture what could happen in hollywoods hands...

"but we can cgi an exploding car doing two foward somersaults foolowed by a twist and an exploding bus real cheap.

But conan didn't use cars!

But cgi is cheaper than extras... what about a ja ja binks type character?

NO!!!

How about set pulp fiction style?

Screw you guys... I'm going home!"

And thus no more conan flicks unless eastwood directs :rolleyes:

on the other hand... cgi might enable a good movie based on john carter of mars :lol:

Was he being completely sarcastic about the movie? :huh:

Yeap...sure was...and it went right over the heads of his little followers :p

The Academy Awards have always and will always be a gayness award...it's a little golden statue of a naked bald gay man playing with himself :rolleyes: ... can't get more gay then that, and Maddox here thinks DotD deserves Hollywood's uber gayness award :lol:

on the other hand... cgi might enable a good movie based on john carter of mars :lol:

With the production duties resting in Harry Knowles' meaty, sweaty hands?

[Tarkin] I think you overestimate their chances [/Tarkin] :lol:

And if Milius does ever get to make another Conan flick (and it should only be Milius to make it) then I don't think you have to worry about excessive CGI. He'd likley do it completely old school, by casting 100,000 extras for the battle scenes, building a castle completely from scratch, and importing 1,000,000 tons of soil from Mongolia to dress the sets because it has the right "feel" to it. Of course, the film will cost $800,000,000 and that's before Ah-nuld's paycheck. :lol:

And if Milius does ever get to make another Conan flick (and it should only be Milius to make it) then I don't think you have to worry about excessive CGI. He'd likley do it completely old school, by casting 100,000 extras for the battle scenes, building a castle completely from scratch, and importing 1,000,000 tons of soil from Mongolia to dress the sets because it has the right "feel" to it. Of course, the film will cost $800,000,000 and that's before Ah-nuld's paycheck. :lol:

You do know Arnold and Milius were working on the script for this movie when he decided to run for Governor, right?