Adding fuel to the fire

EXO

I just love how Tommy boy couldn't resist taking a little jab at us. You're truly a freakin' professional, Tommy.

Not every one has the patience of budda my friend. And the way you guys aact I'm surpised he hasn't taken many more jabs. Turnabout is fare play, you gave lumps he gave you some back don't whine about or cry he's not playing fare just suck it up and move on. <_<;)

The difference being that he ran away from the only forum where we could debate him, here. No such thing as debate on Robotech.com.

I don't think Tommy Yune was ever part of our board. Both Steve Yun and Tom Bateman were part of the previous board and would post here from time to time (back during 2001).

Sometime during late 2001 or early 2002, there was a big shootout between Steve, Keith, and a few others here on Macross World. After that, they hardly posted here again.

c.. could we see a screen grab?

Sorry, I don't have any pictures, but here's some help from eggs.com

John Knoll, ILM visual effects supervisor, worked on the effects for Star Trek First Contact and the Star Wars special editions. He slipped the newly made digital model of the Millenium Falcon into the Borg/Starfleet space battle. This was reported in several Star Trek fan magazines and can be seen if you have a DVD player with zoom and slow motion features.

The ship is quite small and is flying typically above and behind the Borg cube in several shots of the battle. If you can zoom and slow motion your DVD image, you can make out the shape of Han Solo's ship.

That's freakin' hilarious Duke! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I don't know TotsugekiBomber, looks like you're having one.....NOW! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :p

You seem to be getting way more amped up than me, though maybe I'm just confused by your lack of cohesiveness on the subject? What else would I expect from a "fanboy."

Edited by Keith

I'm just messing around TotsugekiBomber....that's what boredom does to me... :p

Ladic....oOoOoOo. :wub::wub:

It's alright fanboy, though I'm impressed I haven't gotten myself banned over there, saving it for something good.

I'm just messing around TotsugekiBomber....that's what boredom does to me... :p

Ladic....oOoOoOo. :wub:  :wub:

It's alright fanboy, though I'm impressed I haven't gotten myself banned over there, saving it for something good.

As I'm I. But you do make more sense then alot of the other RT people there.I'v been lucky enough not to be banned yet......

Edited by SkullLeaderVF-X