74 members have voted

1. 1. What is you guess?

• Roy´s VF-1A
    • Max´s VF-1S
    • Kakizaki´s VF-1A
    • Standard VF-1A/Cannon Fodder
    • Max´s VF-1A (TV version)
    • Kakizaki´s VF-1A (TV version)

Im posting this, to get a "feel" on what the members in here think is "most likely" to be made in real life.

I dont mean "wishfull" thinking, but instead what Yamato would most likely release after the Max and Miria VF-1J´s.

The reason for my asking is because i am considering ordering a "swap-heads/small custom work" from "Neova" at the For Sale section on a VF that is most UNLIKELY to be made by Yamato. So please feel free to post.

-Jin

My question exactly. Unless you're thinking of the prototype from "Rainy Night".

Anyway, almost everyone thinks a canon fodder is most likely. Why didn't you ask which is most UNlikely, since that's what you wanted to know?

If that's what you really meant to ask, I'd say a Roy VF-1A is least likely, followed by a TV Kakizaki.

The poor sales of the CF make that one seem unlikely

Poor sales?

I don't know how large the TRU release was but add the normal release to that and I think numbers are sufficient for Yamato to release a 1/48

('sides: They released Max, didn't they?)

to SithLord:

how about a super cannon fodder?

I didn't buy 6 FP-sets for the CF to be released with them :angry::D

I just want my CF already. Especially after seeing Jung's custom.

As I've said before, aside from a new LE, the only other 1/48 I really want is a CF.

They just have to release a Max 1S sooner or latter, right? It was in the movie after all and they did release a Hikaru 1S, so it would only make sence to release a Max 1S right........... rrright? ;)

I don't think the Max 1A does that well... so don't expect to see a 1S.

I bet on CF (hopefully the dark brown of the TRU release if not a non-gloss version of the Bandai reissue)with everything else marginal at best (and think the Max 1S would be seen before a Kakizaki).

Edited by Uxi

Well, now that we have TV 1J's, TV1A's are not out of the question. Personally, I'd like to see Yamato do up the PS2 game version of Max's VF-1A. A A DYRL? style VF-1A in Max's tv paint scheme, with the grey skull squadron logo on the tail fins.

I'd say a DYRL? cannon fodder is most likely, given it would be the easiest for Yamato to put out, other than a DYRL? Kakizake...but Yamato's never been very Kakizake friendly. After that I'd say GBP armour is the next most likely 1/48 accessory we'd see, given that an Elint or Super O would be such a big task, and expensive to boot. On the other hand, a VF-1D might be more likely than the GBP as next in line. After those two, then I'd guess the tv colour scheme 1As, if those get made at all.