1:48 TV hands recast

EXO

Wow, wow, wow, I forgot about this! Who do I send the money? If there still time? I apologize for the delay, and if it is not possible to get one, I understand. I'm soooo soooooorrry :(

If I can still get them, please let me know!

Thanks,

Vic!

Thanks for the kind words!

There's still quite a few MWer's that I haven't contacted yet, but will do so by Sunday & Monday. Here are the ones that I will contact by Sunday or Monday:

Skull Hunter

柿崎速雄

Stormrider

GianS

Sturmvogel (Rob)

Powered Convoy

question

Dave

MC420

Also, there's quite a few members that I've contacted via PM but has not replied yet. So if you're not on the list above and have ordered the recasts, please check your PM.

Thanks,

Rohby

Got mine in. These things are great! Thanks.

Just about finished with these hands. Thanks for the support guys! Still owe a few orders that has already been paid. They'll be out shortly. And I'm also waiting on the following members that has placed an order. So if you're listed below, if you can please check your PM's real quick.

blackjek

rnurmin

Sundown

goldenboy_forever

Stormrider

GianS

Uxi

Reaper 9000

Wolfpak54

I also got my two set of hands last Saturday, with a bit of sanding around the peg they're just perfect. Even the color is matched (for the VF-1J)......thanks Rohby. B))

Look at the thread... I believe EXO posted some pics of his valk with the hands on an earlier page - look for them. As for what they are... well, that answer you can find in the title of the thread. If you don't understand what 1:48 TV hands means, then I'll let you know they refer to the hands included in Yamato's newest 1/48 toys, specifically the Hikaru 1J.

Woa, I've been busy, plus I had a weeklong birthday party!!! Now I'm so poor :( but had lots of fun! :)

I got my set last week, they are really nice! Maybe I'll get another one, if they still available of course.

Vic!

Edited by vlenhoff

Thanks Rohby! I just got them today and I love em! This is my first time owning a recast of anything, and I have to give you props for such a great job. Great deal, great hands, great job. I would gladly buy more recasts from you. :D

Any chance you have any 1/60 pilot recasts? If so, how much?

Edited by Skull Hunter

Thanks Rohby! I just got them today and I love em! This is my first time owning a recast of anything, and I have to give you props for such a great job. Great deal, great hands, great job. I would gladly buy more recasts from you. :D

Any chance you have any 1/60 pilot recasts? If so, how much?

Actually he already did that. he should still have the molds, just shoot him a PM.

Thanks Rohby!  I just got them today and I love em!  This is my first time owning a recast of anything, and I have to give you props for such a great job.  Great deal, great hands, great job.  I would gladly buy more recasts from you.  :D

Any chance you have any 1/60 pilot recasts?  If so, how much?

Actually he already did that. he should still have the molds, just shoot him a PM.

Thanks for the heads up EXO. B))