DOA Kasumi cushion

bandit29

Microsoft will release the Xbox Kasumi Bundle Pack in Japan on March 25, for 22800 yen. The Bundle Pack will now include a specially made 160cm Kasumi cushion, as well as the Kasumi Blue Xbox, joypad, Xbox Live with 12 months subscriptions, DVD Playback Kit and a copy of Dead or Alive Online. (Source: Game Watch)

http://www.the-magicbox.com/gaming.htm

Maybe those guys who love anime pilllows will buy these lol

post-26-1076085427.jpg

Edited by dejr8bud

Hm, although there is no denying that Kasumi is hot, I personally see no reason why I should order one when there so MANY real girls out there that can give her a run for money.

Besides, real girls are softer and they have automatic heating - no money in the world can buy an excellent pillow like that. Plus, they can do more than just lie around. :D

Hm, although there is no denying that Kasumi is hot, I personally see no reason why I should order one when there so MANY real girls out there that can give her a run for money.

Besides, real girls are softer and they have automatic heating - no money in the world can buy an excellent pillow like that. Plus, they can do more than just lie around. :D

Well, if you're buying that pillow, then I think we can safely assume you can't get a real girl. :)

Well, if you're buying that pillow, then I think we can safely assume you can't get a real girl. :)

:lol: I have nothing against people buying a pillow like that, but there are always risks - I do mean what I say when I pointed out that real girls can do more that just lie around. Average Joes with a pillow like that need proper insurance and a proper place to hide Kasumi when they go to work. Or they'll risk getting a terrible heartbreak.

You know how cheapskate some friends of the Otakus can get. :p

post-26-1076094445.gif

Edited by Beware of Blast

Plus, they can do more than just lie around. :D

That can be a disadvantage as easily as an advantage. Like for example, if I as mine what she wants to do, she'll say "I don't know" and play solitaire. She only decided to be affectionate whenever I'm getting into a videogame, and really don't want the distraction.

I see and agree with you completely. Well, there is no harm in getting a Kasumi even when one is already blessed with a real girl in his life - at least there are no mind games. :p Just make sure one also invests in a chastity closet with an Everlast lock for those uncertain moments. :lol:

:lol: I have nothing against people buying a pillow like that, but there are always risks - I do mean what I say when I pointed out that real girls can do more that just lie around. Average Joes with a pillow like that need proper insurance and a proper place to hide Kasumi when they go to work. Or they'll risk getting a terrible heartbreak.

You know how cheapskate some friends of the Otakus can get. :p

Hahah, where do you get these avatars from!?

Somehow I think the pillow is used for sitting on your butt when play with the Kasumi Blue Xbox joypad. :lol:

Seriously, you guys' imagination runs really wild. And that worries me. :ph34r: And comparing a pillow to real woman... nm.

Guess you've never heard of a hug pillow... :o;):lol:

Somehow I think the pillow is used for sitting on your butt when play with the Kasumi Blue Xbox joypad.   :lol:  

Seriously, you guys' imagination runs really wild.  And that worries me.  :ph34r: And comparing a pillow to real woman... nm.

Tell me, if you're a lonely Kasumi fanboy, would you wanna use a pillow like that for sitting on, or for awesome? :D

Edited by Beware of Blast

This all reminds me of a Family Guy episode.

Louis: Peter, talent just dissaper like that.

Peter: Yes it does, you were pretty bad in be on Saturday.

*flash to image of sheets and Peter saying "Louis, could you move around? It's like having sex with a pillow"*

Louis: Peter, I was at my sisters on Saturday.

-NOS

Nerd jokes ahoy!