Star Trek: Starfleet Academy

sh9000

... I see Kurtzman et. al. are back to scraping the bottom of the barrel.

This is a rescue from the same pile of perpetually-rejected series pitches that gave us Star Trek: Discovery's much-loathed third season and the incredible stupidity that is "The Burn".  Star Trek's producers have been rejecting this one over and over again as unworkable since the 80's.  They did try to explore the idea with a comic series, but it was very short-lived.

4 hours ago, Seto Kaiba said:

This is a rescue from the same pile of perpetually-rejected series pitches that gave us Star Trek: Discovery's much-loathed third season and the incredible stupidity that is "The Burn".  Star Trek's producers have been rejecting this one over and over again as unworkable since the 80's.  They did try to explore the idea with a comic series, but it was very short-lived.

More like Saved By The Phaser....

4 hours ago, Thom said:

Though I would like to hear Star Trek Titan in development, I'll give this a shot. Just afraid it'll turn into Star Trek 90210.

More like Saved By The Bell Phaser....

4 hours ago, Seto Kaiba said:

Kurtzman must be going through the garbage bags of every rejected Star Trek pitch that Paramount ever threw away since TOS.

Edited by pengbuzz

• azrael locked this topic