Jada Toys

Mommar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
11 hours ago, Negotiator said:

when is soon?

Their email just says coming soon.  I'll be sure to report when.

Ryu and Fei Long have been found in Targets in the video game section for anyone looking to buy them in person.

11 hours ago, Negotiator said:

Is there not another figure coming with chun li? all chun li in a case?

Ryu, Fei Long, and Chun-Li are in wave 1.  I'm not sure what their case assortment is like.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm liking what I'm seeing with these new Jada articulated figures. They hit the right spot between price, sculpt and features especially when most other toy prices have inflated, shrinkflated or both. I'm still fighting the urge to pick up all their Street FIghter pieces, but I think the time has passed for me when I resigned to stop SF figures when the SH Figuarts line ended.

41 minutes ago, MKT said:

I'm liking what I'm seeing with these new Jada articulated figures. They hit the right spot between price, sculpt and features especially when most other toy prices have inflated, shrinkflated or both. I'm still fighting the urge to pick up all their Street FIghter pieces, but I think the time has passed for me when I resigned to stop SF figures when the SH Figuarts line ended.

I say go for it again.  This Fei Long figure is hand candy.

• 3 weeks later...