Front Mission 4

Dangard Ace

Thanks to Drifand on TBDX we can now make the FM4 Zenith paper toy.

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/fm/

If you visit the FM4 Flash site and check out the downloads section, they've generously put up a PAPER CRAFT model of the new Zenith, complete with weapons and backpack. Pretty cool! The files are in PDF, but my biggest worry is whether it's worthwhile to print them out on normal inkjet paper... If I could Xerox them on slightly thicker stock, then I'd seriously consider doing it.

For everyone's convenience, here're the direct links:

Weapons

The Zenith

Backpack etc

Assembly Manual

Have fun! :-)

Cool, I remember when they did a similar paper-craft Wanzer around the time FM3 was released.

Heh, heh....he said "Wanzer"....heh, heh :p

Being serious now, I presume Wanzer is supposed to mean Walking Panzer?

But wouldn't it have been more funny if the creators had decided to base the name on Walking Tank. :D

Figure it out your selves!

Graham

Just printed a test page on 8.5 X 11 and it seems it will be more like 8-10 inches high as I compared with my Pallissade figure of the Zenith and the shoulders are way larger. I'll give it a try this weekend.

It looks bigger than it really is. It IS a pretty good size, though.

Cool, I remember when they did a similar paper-craft Wanzer around the time FM3 was released.

But wouldn't it have been more funny if the creators had decided to base the name on Walking Tank. :D

Graham

(snort) :lol:

Graham

You wacky British... :p

The name actually has changed from game to game. I think it was just 'Panzer' in the forst one, then Wanzer, and maybe soem other things. I haven't played any of the FM games in forever, so my memory is sketchy.

• 3 years later...

Is it that small? Guess I gotta blow up a page to A3 if I can.

Got the Zenith along with the Blizzaia, a custom-made Goat and FM5's Numsekar. Can't wait to build them up.

It's safe to say that these 3 paper models are what started me on a madcap papercraft hunt across the internet, and I believe I've gotten at least the fighter and GERWALK versions of the VF-1S, a couple of Chromehound mechs, and a Enterprise-A.

http://www.3dpapermodel.com.tw/ <--- click the robots section.

Oh yeah, great pun on the Wanzer name. Another good reason not to call it a "W"alking T"ank". :D

Edited by MangledMess