Macross Wallpapers

AlphaHX

I've always been an advocate of digitizing rare books and releasing them to the community!

Particluarly with regard to Macross literature. As time goes on, some books will disappear form site completely...

So thank you and please release more scans... ;)

Edited by Zinjo

• 2 weeks later...
Years ago, I picked up the 20th Anniv. MACROSS BGI collection. It's 400 images from all the shows, although max resolution is 800x600. I can post any that match requests, or perhaps the ones that can be reworked into a modern screen size.

371025[/snapback]

You can post the ones you feel would make good wallpapers. I'm sure either I or someone else can resize them for people once you post them.

I know this one has been done already but I wanted a high res version. Hope you guys dont mind. Big thanx to Mechamaniac for the hi-res scans. :)

VF-0S_Cliff_Wallpaper_1280.jpg

Edited by AlphaHX

*snip*

I know this one has been done already but I wanted a high res version. Hope you guys dont mind. Big thanx to Mechamaniac for the hi-res scans. :)

371109[/snapback]

Mind? Surely you jest :)

Thanks a bunch AlphaHX

Edited by Mr March

Mind?  Surely you jest :)

Thanks a bunch AlphaHX

371190[/snapback]

No prob. I dunno if people care about the whole hi-res thing like I do. :unsure:

Good to know someone else does. ;)

Heres for people who wanted something different. I know I'm being lazy but I couldnt resist. The GBP is just too cool. :D

I'll try to do something with it later when I get the time. :)

GBP-0_Cliff_Wallpaper_1280.jpg

Edited by AlphaHX

No prob. I dunno if people care about the whole hi-res thing like I do. :unsure:

Good to know someone else does. ;)

Heres for people who wanted something different. I know I'm being lazy but I couldnt resist. The GBP is just too cool. :D

I'll try to do something with it later when I get the time. :)

371261[/snapback]

High resolution scans are so hard to come by. Like I've said before, I really appreciate any hi-res Macross pictures available. I run at very high res on my desktop, so I'm constantly on the look out for fanart or picture scans 1280 or greater. My next upgrade I think I'll be running at 1600 x 1200, so I have to plan for the future :)

I'm subdividing the BGI collection, to make specific montages. I'll start with the girls - here are the best Miriya images.

The attachment button wasn't uploading (?)

371649[/snapback]

Nice! Thanx for sharing. Keep them coming! :D

As for the attachment button, I've had the same problem. Thats why some of my pictures are linked and some are attached images. If anyone knows whats wrong, I would liek to know how to fix it. :(

Next up are Claudia's best pictures. She didn't have enough images just by herself so I had to include ones with other characters.

When I get to Minmay and Misa, they will have multiple posts due to the qty of their wallpapers on the disc.

I'm leaving out Macross7 unless I get a specific request.

claudiamontage.jpg

Edited by labsenpai

I got a I'm going to get shot by a bunch of Macross Fans.

I was bored a few nights ago. So I was on the board to see what you guys have done with your Wallpaper. So, I took a old of the old images from the Macross Movie Console Image and did this...

Still not done but heres a look.

cockpit11ci.jpg

PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!!! >_<

I got a I'm going to get shot by a bunch of Macross Fans.

I was bored a few nights ago. So I was on the board to see what you guys have done with your Wallpaper. So, I took a old of the old images from the Macross Movie Console Image and did this...

372626[/snapback]

You mean the image i posted about 8 post before yours and 2 post after mine with some touch up by Alpha? :p

Other than that.... keep on going, that looks great.

Edited by Dangaioh

*snip*

372626[/snapback]

Looks great as a work-in-progress. Can't wait to see more.

Can somebody post a nice Hidetaka Tenjin wallpaper?  The thing is, I just got a new computer so I need it in high res. 

1920 x 1200 to be exact.

Please???

375560[/snapback]

Will this do? :huh:

(Who those who want this, save it now cuz I'm going to take it down later)

http://www.geocities.com/alphahx/VF-0S_1920x1200.jpg

Edited by AlphaHX

I used Dangaioh post and revamped the look of the movie Cockpit screen. Right now I am in a Pickle. I notice in the picture of what looks like words but I can't make it out of what they say. That is all that is needed to be done to the Cockpit Screen project. Can anyone help with some ideals. Send me your PMs.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Well, here it is!! After over 2 years in production (a 1 year hiatus in there), I have finally finished my VF-2SS dream project.

Many thanks and props to hellohikaru for his skillfull redrawing of the orthographic scans I sent him.

One day I hope to print the full-size poster version of this project.

Custom logos contained in the project are either mods of previous logos, or completely custom logos, created by the 2 of us.

Shown here is an EXTREMELY shruken version, at 800x537. I will host a larger version, at 3200x2096. The small one is a teaser, and the larger one is large enough for the specs and credits to be readable.

VF-2SS_3.8_800x524.jpg

Edited by Jedi Knight

• 5 weeks later...

Nice to meet you! All of who contributes it Macross Wallpapers. I am the thing which it contributes to same Fan Works about a site, but it is the work which an illustration of AlphaHX may kill. It is I Japanese, but I make a site to enjoy with whole world because the next year becomes the 25th anniversary Macross series, but an original illustration does not hit, but I buy an arm of AlphaHX and am whether it is an illustration by all means? Because I register your name on a homepage if I write it, I do not abuse it. You may make images of a homepage partly if you like. Do not take care of even other people; will help it?

I print it in a message board of Japanese cartoon film magazine "Ani media" September, 2006 issue. In addition, I contributed it to a message board in "Newtype " of October in detail.

In a message board of "Ani media" September, 2006 issue "lend power"

animmedia.JPG

Fan Works

An original site of the 25th anniversary Macross series

Macross 25th World fan Site

Nice to meet you! All of who contributes it Macross Wallpapers. I am the thing which it contributes to same Fan Works about a site, but it is the work which an illustration of AlphaHX may kill. It is I Japanese, but I make a site to enjoy with whole world because the next year becomes the 25th anniversary Macross series, but an original illustration does not hit, but I buy an arm of AlphaHX and am whether it is an illustration by all means? Because I register your name on a homepage if I write it, I do not abuse it. You may make images of a homepage partly if you like. Do not take care of even other people; will help it?

I print it in a message board of Japanese cartoon film magazine "Ani media" September, 2006 issue. In addition, I contributed it to a message board in "Newtype " of October in detail.

In a message board of "Ani media" September, 2006 issue "lend power"

Are you using a language translator to translate your posts into English? If so, it's doing a terrible job :huh:

Are you using a language translator to translate your posts into English? If so, it's doing a terrible job :huh:

Ya might want to check out his other thread Here.

But yes I bet he is using a language translator, but hey look at what he is trying to do. But their is some doub I feel he isnt since he would take awhile to register to the foruns.

a song of the milky way, if you want to use the wallpapers in this thread you will need to get in contact with the artists who made them and get their permission to use them.

I'm sure most won't mind at all if you use them.

I would suggest you contact Sketchly to help you with your English request.

Edited by Zinjo