Macross Wallpapers

AlphaHX

Wow so many of these are fantastic for what I would be looking for towards a DVD background when accessing movies or features for my Macross dubs.

I hope you guys don't mind if I save some of these to use as potential picks for the upcoming releases.

I had a GIF wallpaper once, but my computer became so frakking slow that it would take 2 minutes to update a view If Vista supports MPEG wallpapers, GIF's should be no problem at all and I'll sure as hell make some more GIF's. Besides, I've got a brand new laptop that's a whole lot faster than my old one. ^_^

• 5 months later...
Nice work Thai Boxer 9901. It's been awhile since anybody posted in this thread.

I think the 1st one's the best of the three IMHO.

Yeah i think so too. When I first saw that picture, I instantly knew what kind of idea I had for it and thankfully it turned out better than I thought it would. Im not too crazy about the 2nd picture. Theres just not enough goin on and its too small but I thought it would look kinda cool. The 3rd picture though I thought was pretty cool. My original plan was to have the 19 over the f-14 so that the 19 was in front of the sun but i soon realized that it was going to be more of a pain than anything to get it to fit right so i said screw it and just put it below but made it look like they were flying in formation with the sun hitting both of them.

something i made a while ago... don't ridicule me for my misunderstanding of the flower of life or artistic liscence lol XD

What's supposed to be that flower of life thing ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm sure most of you will already have these, but if not... enjoy..

from Hidetaka Tenjin's Valkyries Art Book

There are 60+ images.... if anyone wants more.. shout.

NOT fan works, i know but... sooo pretty.

Gorgeous resolutions and very nice scans. Too often the book's spine warps the pictures, Thanks!

Since yoiu have the Zeros up, maybe a few SV-51 scans, like the Nora on the VF-0D's six, the Ivanov in formation, etc...?

How about the Macross Plus Sharon Apple graphic of he VF-fighters?

Very nice! :D

Gorgeous resolutions and very nice scans. Too often the book's spine warps the pictures, Thanks!

Since yoiu have the Zeros up, maybe a few SV-51 scans, like the Nora on the VF-0D's six, the Ivanov in formation, etc...?

How about the Macross Plus Sharon Apple graphic of he VF-fighters?

Very nice! :D

there is warping in those scans, look at the edge, there's a definite value shift due to the curvature of the spine.

nice scans still.

Thanks Zinjo

i think so.. i'll have to check up when i get home (at work..12 hr night shifts...zzzzzz). If i have it, i'll post it. and i'll start putting the rest up a few at a time. watch this space.

Oooh, I remember those...BRUTAL!