Holy crap! The Snake Eyes I ordered forever ago is actually in stock after multiple delays! It took so long that the credit card I had on file had already expired. :) Fixed that and now my order is being processed.

Man, after that wait, it had better be good!

On 3/3/2023 at 2:15 PM, danth said:

Holy crap! The Snake Eyes I ordered forever ago is actually in stock after multiple delays! It took so long that the credit card I had on file had already expired. :) Fixed that and now my order is being processed.

Man, after that wait, it had better be good!

Mine are still waiting to be delivered. We can’t get anything delivered here for a while. The highways up here to Crestline are shut down indefinitely. We have heard from some the neighbors that they were able to get down to get groceries and weren’t allowed back up after that.

FOOOLZZZZ.... All shall bow before COBRA!!! 

I need a GI JOE episode expert to tell me which episodes and what all the accessories are from, I vaguely remember a couple but not all from watching as kid in the 80's. Can't figure out a way to have him hold the rifle yet.....

20230308_174459.jpg

20230308_174544.jpg

Edited by derex3592

• 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

I think I'll buy the whole crew.

I kinda slowly checked out of Star Trek after tng, so these actually look really good in comparison to other figures from other companies in a similar size. I’m actually really tempted on these

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I shipped all of my Silverhawks that have been in my Roller's Stash so far at The Chosen Prime.  I'll be receiving Quicksilver, Steelheart, Steelwill, Bluegrass, Mon*Star, and Armored Mon*Star around Sunday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...