33 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

COOL! Onllllly....This company is NEVER going to release anything!!! Space Homer got pushed to Jan 2023. They keep showing alllllll this cool stuff but they can't get out what they showed promo pics of like a year ago?!!  Cooome on! 

I already cancelled my preorder last year. Got tired of waiting. I realized that the price they're asking for also is too much after seeing some reviews on their Thundercats figures. As much as I would like to have both show's core teams, I don't want to spend too much on figures that has limited articulations.

Edited by no3Ljm

1 hour ago, derex3592 said:

COOL! Onllllly....This company is NEVER going to release anything!!! Space Homer got pushed to Jan 2023. They keep showing alllllll this cool stuff but they can't get out what they showed promo pics of like a year ago?!!  Cooome on! 

It may come out sooner. They had pushed the Papa 2 figure back to February, but I just received the ones I ordered last week.

these issues are kinda hitting other small companies as well. Boss fights had a few figures pushed back due to shipping because the boats were stuck at sea due to a mass backlog at the ports here

22 hours ago, derex3592 said:

I might get the STTNG crew and a few other figures.

As for Thundercats and Silverhawks I still plan on owning the main teams and maybe the Thundertank.

• 3 weeks later...

Huh, never knew it before, but I might need a Conan action figure in my life.

So do Super 7 figs ever come out? Just asking because I bought a 7 inch Snake Eyes like forever ago and it keeps getting delayed. Last I heard was it should come out this month. But this month is almost over.

5 hours ago, danth said:

Huh, never knew it before, but I might need a Conan action figure in my life.

So do Super 7 figs ever come out? Just asking because I bought a 7 inch Snake Eyes like forever ago and it keeps getting delayed. Last I heard was it should come out this month. But this month is almost over.

They get delayed, but they recently came through with my Papa 2 orders. They had said they were getting pushed back till spring, but came in about a month ago. Although they were supposed to be here I think last spring. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

More Deep Space Homer pics... Nice figure, really wish one of the fixed posed hands 👐 held the potato chip bag better. Might super glue it in to one of them. I'm thinking tiny dots of blue tack to stick the potato chips on his suit and in his mouth would be a fun idea. Packaging is first rate. Figure paint aps are good as well. Good articulation for a Homer figure in a big space suit. The ant 🐜 farm is the icing on the cake. I'm forcing my wife to watch that episode with me this weekend... LOL 

20230126_062601.jpg

20230126_062622.jpg

20230126_062654.jpg

20230126_063038.jpg

20230126_063044.jpg

Edited by derex3592

• 3 weeks later...

I guess Cliff Burton does deserve an awesome action figure for being one of the greatest and innovative men to ever lay their fingers on a four string. I do think they didn’t give his pants enough flair since he famously wore bell bottom jeans in almost if not all the videos I’ve seen of him

5C099E3B-ECB0-4A8A-B41E-8363588E5F2B.jpeg

3632F994-C1AA-452A-ACFC-3E542BCF0032.jpegI guess they also had to get multiple licenses for this one since he was famously in Metallica, but also was probably the biggest reason most people discovered the Misfits , even though he wasn’t a member, just literally their biggest fan at the time with tattoos and as shown here often wore their shirts 

Edited by Big s

• 2 weeks later...

Just got notification that the Cobra Commander and BATS are on the way from bbts. Not sure when they’ll get here since all the highways going up the mountains behind San Bernardino are still shutdown, but it’s good to know they came in stock