Official Transformers Alternators and more thread.

Booh yeah!!!! But you know what I bet you the S2000 is prolly this so called Acura. Cause doesnt Windcharger come right after Grimlock? And Mitsubishi I can only hope for an Evo. Cause anything else would be stupid from the Mistu line of cars.

Whoa, hold the phone there!

Yeah, the Mitsubishi is most definately going to be an Evo. The Evo just happens to be Mitsubishi's most popular car, along the same line's as Subaru's WRX. But the Evo isn't Mitsubishi's only worthwhile car! To this day, IMHO, the 3000GT is still the most kick-ass car to come out of Japan, and I also happen to be rather fond of the Eclipse GTS.

As for the Acura, it's going to be an RSX. That's Acura's poster-child car. Even though Acura and Honda are the same company, the S2000 still carries the Honda name.

Booh yeah!!!! But you know what I bet you the S2000 is prolly this so called Acura. Cause doesnt Windcharger come right after Grimlock? And Mitsubishi I can only hope for an Evo. Cause anything else would be stupid from the Mistu line of cars.

Whoa, hold the phone there!

Yeah, the Mitsubishi is most definately going to be an Evo. The Evo just happens to be Mitsubishi's most popular car, along the same line's as Subaru's WRX. But the Evo isn't Mitsubishi's only worthwhile car! To this day, IMHO, the 3000GT is still the most kick-ass car to come out of Japan, and I also happen to be rather fond of the Eclipse GTS.

As for the Acura, it's going to be an RSX. That's Acura's poster-child car. Even though Acura and Honda are the same company, the S2000 still carries the Honda name.

Sorry I was confused. Based on another post they said right after Grimlock as an unknown acura. But that person didnt show the complete list. That this unknown Acura comes after the ravage corvette which is after WIndcharger.

Also the 3000GT is over rated :p haha I prefer the RX7

Yeah, 3000GT is a bit overrated IMO, its too heavy.  I think the Acura RSX or Mitsubishi Eclipse would be a good Cliffjumper.

Yeah, it is a bit on the heavy side, but AWD makes for good performance, and a stock VR4 is close to 300hp... properly tuned, and it's ever bit as fast as a Nissan Skyline (which is the truly the most overrated Japanese sports car).

Solscud007, the RX7 is nice (a lot nicer than the newer RX8), but Mazda is too closely related to Ford now, and while Ford seems to make nice trucks, you couldn't pay me to drive their cards.

Before anyone asks, yeah, not even the Mustang. For the price of a base-model Mustang, you can get an Eclipse GS or base Toyota Celica. For a better Mustang, you can get an Eclipse GTS or a top-of-the-line Celica. And to boot, the new 2005 Mustangs are just ugly as sin.

Edited by mikeszekely

Before anyone asks, yeah, not even the Mustang. For the price of a base-model Mustang, you can get an Eclipse GS or base Toyota Celica. For a better Mustang, you can get an Eclipse GTS or a top-of-the-line Celica. And to boot, the new 2005 Mustangs are just ugly as sin.

In other words, you'd rather pay more for inferior FWD over RWD. Besides, the current-model Eclipse is uglier.

Yeah, 3000GT is a bit overrated IMO, its too heavy.  I think the Acura RSX or Mitsubishi Eclipse would be a good Cliffjumper.

Yeah, it is a bit on the heavy side, but AWD makes for good performance, and a stock VR4 is close to 300hp... properly tuned, and it's ever bit as fast as a Nissan Skyline (which is the truly the most overrated Japanese sports car).

Solscud007, the RX7 is nice (a lot nicer than the newer RX8), but Mazda is too closely related to Ford now, and while Ford seems to make nice trucks, you couldn't pay me to drive their cards.

The base Mustang is better than a Celica. More HP better handling, better buy. The GTS eclipse cost as much a mustang GT, and it performs slightly better than the base mustang. ;) The mustang GT 1999-04 and 05's are better cars than the eclipses. I've heard that on the 05 Mustang Ford will be releasing a Cobra, Mach 1 and possibly the Boss 302 :D starting in 06. I might trade my car in for a Cobra or a Boss once its released. HMMMMM American Muscle. :D BTW does anyone know why Pontiac went with such a butt-ugly design for GTO? It looks like every other import sedan on the road.

Edited by Golden Arms

i don't know if it's had already been told but:

the transformers galaxy force design are based on kawamori's work for cyber formula (it's really obvious for master megatron and nitro convoy)

Ahhhhhh.....I always thought Nitro Convoy had that sleek and sexy Kawamorian look to him. Now the question is does Froating Head know about this or are they just sort of 'borrowing' from his designs?

Silly question here. Do the reissue transformers come with the catalog/ poster was inclduded in the original Gen 1 toys? I just remembered those things this weekend while watching some of the Transformers movie.

that mini devastator is pretty cool. Anyway, I was finally able to pick up that micromaster combiner repaint to look like devastator at kay be toy store in glendale galleria. They must've had like 10 sets there as their racks were filled with them. ;):p:D:lol:

that mini devastator is pretty cool. Anyway, I was finally able to pick up that micromaster combiner repaint to look like devastator at kay be toy store in glendale galleria. They must've had like 10 sets there as their racks were filled with them. ;):p:D:lol:

Grrr...meanwhile there's like ONE KB left in my whole state, buried deep within the Mall of America and by all reports, void of the micromaster Constructicons. :(

i like original prowl better, in fatc i really like it, i mgiht have to get one, i wasnt planning on any engergons but i like that

btw anyone else pass up tracks cuz the robot mode looked skinny and frail? the legs and arms i just found to be plain ugly

I need to get that Kmart two pack, so I can have a Prowl. I've repainted my regular Prowl into G1 Mirage. Plus, I like that paint scheme for hte Rodimus mold.

I gotta say, I don't like the mold on it's own, but both of it's combined modes are good. Very poseable, too. I modified mine to have tight smooth joints. Right now I've got him as pants for Tow-line. Makes for a very poseable combined bot, with complementary colors.

so we hit the big page 100 of the Transformers thread B)) not bad for a 20 year old series, i am still not really into the newer Armada and Energon ones, i do not like the desgins. that prowl looks ugly, i will stick to the original 1980's version. does anyone know what the next Binaltech will be has there been any rumors?