Official Transformers Alternators and more thread.

Mirage always has been, and always will be, an open-wheel racer. Hopefully, he'll be an F1 and not an Indy or Chump Car.

Agreed. Completely.

Not bad the RX-8. Here's a pic from Las Vegas where I was last week :lol:

post-26-1084963110_thumb.jpg

:rolleyes: Could you make the pic a little bigger? Not quite enough to crash my poor computer and dial-up connection! ;) J/K

All kidding aside VF-0S, the pic is appreciated but please remember us unfortunate MW'ers with dial up connections and keep the pics a bit smaller! :)

Thanks,

Melissa

And does anyone know for sure when and in which order we are getting the next Binaltech releases. (Meister, Tracks, Dead End) Several places list Meister as next in line, but I am wondering since we have only seen unpainted protos of him but we have seen fully colored prototypes of Dead End and Tracks. And while I am wondering: Will we get two Binaltech releases at the same time again or just one? Getting Hound and Streak together has spoiled me! :p Of course, that could be contributed to Streak just being a slightly modified and re-painted Smokescreen. What think? :)

And does anyone know for sure when and in which order we are getting the next Binaltech releases. (Meister, Tracks, Dead End) Several places list Meister as next in line, but I am wondering since we have only seen unpainted protos of him but we have seen fully colored prototypes of Dead End and Tracks. And while I am wondering: Will we get two Binaltech releases at the same time again or just one? Getting Hound and Streak together has spoiled me! :p Of course, that could be contributed to Streak just being a slightly modified and re-painted Smokescreen. What think? :)

Should be Tracks, Dead End, and then Meister. In the order of prototype releases.

:rolleyes: Could you make the pic a little bigger? Not quite enough to crash my poor computer and dial-up connection! ;) J/K

All kidding aside VF-0S, the pic is appreciated but please remember us unfortunate MW'ers with dial up connections and keep the pics a bit smaller! :)

Thanks,

Melissa

Sorry miss :p Ok for next time :lol:

Release dates got moved around

BT-5 is Dead End now, due in July

BT-6 is Tracks due in August

and

BT-7 is Meister due in September

Bigbot.com

ncsx

Dang.

The funny this is that we saw Meister long before Tracks and Dead End and yet he comes months after them.

Retooling?

Release dates got moved around

BT-5 is Dead End now, due in July

BT-6 is Tracks due in August

and

BT-7 is Meister due in September

Bigbot.com

ncsx

Dang.

The funny this is that we saw Meister long before Tracks and Dead End and yet he comes months after them.

Retooling?

:unsure: We did? Your sure about that milkman? I could've sworn we saw the protos of Tracks and Dead End long before we ever saw a real prototype of Meister. (other than the animated mock-up that is) Are you referring to the mock-up? Which when you think about it seems *very* close to how the final toy will look.

Dead End looks so badass.

Also, BBTS has Alternator Silverstreak in stock.

Can't be much longer until it spreads.

does anyone know about this from Image Anime it sounds like some sort of special edition for smokescreen they have no pics has anyone seen it?

http://matrixcollectibles.site.yahoo.com/bt07.html

does anyone know about this from Image Anime it sounds like some sort of special edition for smokescreen they have no pics has anyone seen it?

http://matrixcollectibles.site.yahoo.com/bt07.html

It's a new version of Smokescreen. They're updateing him to look like the 2004 WRX rally car. Basicaly just a minor repaint, but it should have a new roof and front fascia.

Dead End looks so badass.

Also, BBTS has Alternator Silverstreak in stock.

Can't be much longer until it spreads.

:blink: Seeing a close-up of Dead End's head, it kind of reminds of Sunstreaker.

I think, Like no. 8 is Makinen's car. On my ChoroQ the hood says "Makinen" rather than "Subaru" like Solberg's car. So maybe is that.

Makinen retired from WRC at the end of last year, so chances are pretty high that this car will just be Solberg, and therefore (slightly) reduce the collectibility of Monte Carlo 2003 car No.7 Smokescreen from last year.

Then again, I think Solberg was running car no.1 at this years Monte Carlo.. so it's interesting to see.

Has any1 noticed the steering wheel on smokescreen is on the other side to silver streak?

And i dying to see pics of the repaint of hound.....

And since theres gonna be a 2004 edition of smokescreen, i hope this doesnt mean theres gonna be 3 repaints of each bot, i barely keeping up as it is.

need some newsss ;););););)

Has any1 noticed the steering wheel on smokescreen is on the other side to silver streak?

And i dying to see pics of the repaint of hound.....

And since theres gonna be a 2004 edition of smokescreen, i hope this doesnt mean theres gonna be 3 repaints of each bot, i barely keeping up as it is.

need some newsss ;););););)

repaint of hound? The jeep cherokee? Only repaint of hound that I heard of is the G1 repaint of the reissue that's coming out. It's the exclusive e-hobby collector's edition Hound desert repaint (also known as "Junkion Mercenary Detritus") If this is not what you are talking about then please let us know what it is. Thanx

Here's the link to the picture and pre order:

Hound repaint :p:D:lol:

Thats cause Silverstreak is a JDM car. The smoke screen car is a european car. (Only England, Japan, Hong Kong, and Australia/New Zealand drive on the right hand side) At least that I know if.

Thats cause Silverstreak is a JDM car. The smoke screen car is a european car. (Only England, Japan, Hong Kong, and Australia/New Zealand drive on the right hand side) At least that I know if.

Actually, Smokescreen is also a Japanese-produced car, since all WRX's are made in Japan.

The WRC car that he's based on is left-hand-drive. It's interesting that despite the fact that the Subarus, Mitubishis, and Fords are all prepped by various race shops in England, they're all LHD. I think it's because most of the countries that WRC events are held in drive on the "correct" side.

Felix

repaint of hound? The jeep cherokee

Hound is actually a jeep wrangler.

whoops, wrangler it is! :p:D:lol: