Ms. Marvel looks like fun, I'm definitely in! Interesting to see they changed up her powers, I imagine with Mr. Fantastic on the way at some point they didn't want to confuse viewers with two very similar powers, achieved in different ways. Also, it seems Disney wants to wash away memory of their one big, undeniable failure, Inhumans. Good choice, Inhumans was awful, but the MCU needs Kamala. 

On 3/14/2022 at 1:59 PM, sh9000 said:

lol I'm sorry, but "Moon Knight" looks like his outfit never saw bleach or woolite in it's existence!! IIRC, the outfit was supposed to be some type of white; this looks like someone doused it in Mountain Dew!!!

16 minutes ago, pengbuzz said:

lol I'm sorry, but "Moon Knight" looks like his outfit never saw bleach or woolite in it's existence!! IIRC, the outfit was supposed to be some type of white; this looks like someone doused it in Mountain Dew!!!

I'm assuming you didn't see some of the poster images that Marvel released earlier, right?

1 minute ago, no3Ljm said:

I'm assuming you didn't see some of the poster images that Marvel released earlier, right?

Not really, no. Admittedly, I 'm just basing this on how it looked in that vid.

In fact, this is the first I've even noticed they were doing a Moon Knight series.

2 hours ago, pengbuzz said:

Not really, no. Admittedly, I 'm just basing this on how it looked in that vid.

In fact, this is the first I've even noticed they were doing a Moon Knight series.

There were some multiple scenes in the trailer that shows him in the costume, that is dependent on how the scene/mood were lit. ;) 

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

There were some multiple scenes in the trailer that shows him in the costume, that is dependent on how the scene/mood were lit. ;) 

Ah, gotcha. So it's the stage lighting and not the laundry quality then! lol

That Luke Cage cliffhanger series ending was the best when I thought there was gonna be a new season. Then it quickly became the worst thing ever. They totally ended the show with him seeming like he just went evil, and that was it. Iron fist was finally getting good and I’d have loved more of the rest