A friend of mine will be featured in

gerwalk25

For anybody who reads the Femme Fatale mag, my friend Alex will be featured in the January issue available on the 14th. [edit] Also Cinefantastique is covering the film (in which she appears in) Conjure, not FF *G25 proceeds the hit himself and say "Stupid" al Chris Farley :p **. I was part of the production but just behind the scenes though.

Her website can be accessed Here

Film info can be viewed Here

~G25

Edited by gerwalk25

I've never read Femme Fatale but it seems your friend has an extensive stage resume. Does that magazine involve cosplay? She's cute.  :p

I never read Femme Fatales myself so I don't know if they cover Cosplay :( . Tis bout' time I get me a copy and find out!

Edited by gerwalk25

Never really read thru it either but I know it's about b-movie queens. They recently had anough clout to get real stars on the cover. My friend loves all these cheesy low budget flicks. Not my cup of tea but that awesome for your friend.

• 2 weeks later...

Update!

PRESS

Jan.19.04  Look for a photo spread of Alexandra in Femme Fatales magazine premiering nationally in April. 

I guess it changed from the last time I looked. :huh::blink:

~G25

cosplay? are you thinking of asking her to suit up as minmay and give the Cosplay Angel a run for her money?  that would be interesting to say the least.

Sure! :lol::lol::lol:

She knows of Macross but never seen it (yet) plus I don't know if she ever heard of cosplay :huh: gotta ask her **heh heh heh** :D

~G25

Edited by gerwalk25