Why is this site so addictive ?

Montarvillois

Why is this site addictive ?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Why is this site addictive ?

• I see familiar people and I get inspired by their commentsI want to share information and teach newbsI like to see pictures of customs and like to post mineI want to stay aware of what's comming nextI am waiting for revelations from higher sources (Graham)I have nowhere else to go...I sell and buy stuff from members mostlyI don't know, it's like a drug and I am compulsivly attracted to MWI am just a troll waiting to stike

Removed cache.

Mmmmmmmmmmm.

Sustained whiplash to both heads over BoBe Patt's avatar.

It was worth it.

My eyes are stuck in a wavelike motionĀ  . . . .

Sorry Agent-1, but you've been edged out.

Now that the topic has been totally derailed by BoBe's avatar...

I feel okay by saying that watching the avatar is even more fun if you sing A Flock of Seagulls' "I ran" while staring. Try it. It's fun. And another excuse to stare.

And I ran

I ran so far away

I just ran

I couldn't get away - repeat

You can do this for about 10 minutes or so without getting too bored.

:p

Edited by Blaine23

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a frakking big television. Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the frakk you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit crushing game shows, stuffing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fraked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose a future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And Robotech? There is no Robotech. Who needs Robotech when you've got Macross?

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a frakking big television. Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the frakk you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit crushing game shows, stuffing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fraked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose a future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And Robotech? There is no Robotech. Who needs Robotech when you've got Macross?

wow , thatĀ“s what I call a speech , impressive :ph34r::)

The REAL answer:

This site provides you all an opportunity to view and enjoy Agent ONE, his witty comments, his brilliance, and his both powerful and sexy avatar! :wub:

Heh. Right. You sissy. :lol:

Removed cache.

Mmmmmmmmmmm.

Sustained whiplash to both heads over BoBe Patt's avatar.

It was worth it.

My eyes are stuck in a wavelike motionĀ  . . . .

Sorry Agent-1, but you've been edged out.

Now that the topic has been totally derailed by BoBe's avatar...

I feel okay by saying that watching the avatar is even more fun if you sing A Flock of Seagulls' "I ran" while staring. Try it. It's fun. And another excuse to stare.

And I ran

I ran so far away

I just ran

haha!! that's funny meng!

And I ran

I ran so far away

I just ran

:o It works it really does! :lol:

i seriously wish i chose a better member name <_< ...i chose this one as a joke and i didn't think i would be here as often as i thought i would be. :blink: the more i learn about the macross series the more i want to see all macross has to offer. :p i've just seen DYRL?, macross plus and the first 2 episodes of macross zero. because of macross i bought (4) 1/60 scale valk's and a 1/72 vf-11 fp...my friend said i'm turning into one of yamato "buying drones" but i don't really care cuz i enjoy these "possible transformable statues" (that's pretty much what they are!) yamato has provided to the public in support of valkoholism!! :p:p:p:p

i'm still a gundam fan and i always will be....just that macross has cooler toys! :lol: but gundam has greater selection...especially with model kits....so right now my interests in both series is 50/50 but it's been leaning more towards macross lately :blink: oh well, i guess i'm just another hopeless fan torn between both series :(

also, me and my girlfriend broke up when this site was online again so i had more time than i use to...saddly, i spend it looking around this place...and no i'm not just talking about the forums :p

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!

hahah, thanx guys for all the comments. Anyway I must have gotten like 50 PM's about my last avatar. And for those of you still don't know who it is, it's arnold schwarzenegger in a japanese commercial. You can check him out along with other celebrities on Japander.com. Anyway, I'm just putting up avatars to attract more people to keep on reading in the same post and to have something pleasent to look at while your reading. But I guess it's getting to distracting that I'm taking your minds off the topic at hand. Sorry guys. hehe. I'll try and tone down the next avatar I find. :p:D:lol:

Don't tone it down. Keep that avatar. I don't find it distracting.

hahah, thanx guys for all the comments. Anyway I must have gotten like 50 PM's about my last avatar. And for those of you still don't know who it is, it's arnold schwarzenegger in a japanese commercial. You can check him out along with other celebrities on Japander.com. Anyway, I'm just putting up avatars to attract more people to keep on reading in the same post and to have something pleasent to look at while your reading. But I guess it's getting to distracting that I'm taking your minds off the topic at hand. Sorry guys. hehe. I'll try and tone down the next avatar I find.Ā  :pĀ  :DĀ  :lol:

Don't tone it down. Keep that avatar. I don't find it distracting.

it rocks. ;):lol:

• 2 weeks later...