Knock off Valkyries?

Wu Jen

that wouldn't be right..13.43 kgs(29.6 lbs)!??? even a 10 yrs old kid would have hard time carrying that thing

I think you'll find thats the gross weight for a shipping carton or container for these things - not one individual piece. Something made of 13 Kgs of metal would have set off the die-cast mass sensors of every Japanese toy freak in the country...! :lol:

• 5 months later...

Has anyone else found one of these at Wal-Mart. I know that they're kind of funky looking, but I have heard that they are built as well as the Bandai's. This claim, if true, would make the Galaxy Defender, the best bootleg 1/55 (quality wise) ever made. If anyone else has found them, let me know. I'd really like one myself.

RJ

I think Wal-Mart got a cease and desist letter about this from HG. Not certain, but I remember seeing that somewhere.

OMG.. I actually like the paint scheme on the wings!

I'll have to try that on a custom sometime.

*ducks rotten fruit*

Looking at the pic I just noticed that the wingtips have the same circle indent as the ankles. how strange!! :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (Dangaioh @ Dec 21 2003, 06:02 PM)

woohoo inexpensive customizations, here i come.

You can find reissues for $20-25, and you wont have to deal with filling all those hideous panel lines.

Yeah. It looks heavily customized already. Before start customizing it you would have to "de-customize" it. :p

Funny how the Battroid Mode is called Fighter Mode :blink:

Edited by Lonely Soldier Boy