Latest Projects late winter 2003

007-vf1

These are some of the stuff I been working on in the last month and a half or so.

After 2 years of building these suckers I have realized that they not only takes less time but they are becoming easy to deal with and a lot easier to notice the mistakes.

When you think you have finally finished then you find there's something else to detail on...

I am just glad I have adquired some experience on it.

Hope you like them:

-1/144 bandai VF-11C. I used hasegawa and old wave decals on it

-1/144 kaiyado Queadluun Quiltra

- Some out on the goonies Thailand Yoda resin model. This is my first attempt on a scupted figure ever...

- Lastly, my favorit pirate Captain Harlock ship the arcadia this one took me the longest

PS: MODS I placed all kits pics in this one batch because they were mainly macross kits and easier to do. If they have violated the supreme and universal macross model gallery ammending laws please fell free to move them to the other forum, thanks.

post-3-1071958692_thumb.gif

Edited by 007-vf1

The queadlunn that I put a lot of heart on specially the shading and the pictures doesn't make it justice... :angry:

After looking at the pics I just realized I need to detail it more on the depressions and panel lines...

post-3-1071958868_thumb.gif

Mr. Yoda

"..Do or do not; there's no try..." by far my favorite line in the SW universe, besides the "..I am your father!!.." one.

I used one of the gundam sabers and it makes it look a lot cooler...

post-3-1071958977_thumb.gif

Mr. captain, Oh my captain...

The last picture is the way that is displayed as a diorama with the Furuta toys which compliment them pretty good. The Tochiro one costed me $18.00 !! from a HK seller( they are scarse now), but worth it to finish the look.

post-3-1071959146_thumb.gif

last pic I promess..!!

If you notice the cannons, they are small brass tubes individually hand cut with a saw. They are shaded with smoke airbrush in the tips to simulate fired rounds.

post-3-1071959418_thumb.gif

Thank you guys for the compliments...

Neova- yes is the bandai 1/1000. I wish they made a 1/1000 atlantis as well and costed under $50. I seen the 1/1400 going for over $200 on ebay

As always: good job!!

I love that Arcadia, a piece of art!! One of my favorite starships!!

The VF-11 is also very nice as well as the Quedluun. Maybe is the flash effect but I think a satin finish would be better for the Quedluun. The shading work is very good in all the models.

Thanks for sharing!!