Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Was that the one listed for 8000 yen? Not in the market for a Roy 1S, but thought that was a great deal.

that's a steal if its new. In fact, even used would still be a steal too! Thats assuming they dont charge off-the-roof shipping fees...congrats!

In Tokyo for my honeymoon and just picked up a Gamlin VF-22S for 10,500 yen! Perfect condition, doesn't look like it's ever been transformed. Very slight damage to box, but it's for my permanent personal display collection so i really don't care about the box.

My New Gamlin VF-22s

I picked up a Miria Que Ra today.

I shipped it DHL so I'll see it by the middle of the week.

Finally waiting paid off, can't be 48$ shipped!

Was wondering if anyone from MW scooped that one up. Good buy.

-b.

Man-da-ra-ke!

Yeah she's to be a permanent collection figure so I've been waiting for one to show up.

I kept seeing Max's but always missed the Miria's.

Something new for the DYRL case, and knowing Arcadia has no interest in them

I know they won't be coming redone anytime soon.

Guest davidwhangchoi

i just brought a vf-1s 1/60 roy low viz and a tv super parts.

now i have 3 low viz's and 2 tv super parts.

put up photos when have time to dig up all three low viz's. (too lazy right now)

i also have a vf-1d assembly kit and a gundam hg 1/44 gp-03 dendrobium coming combined ems. i'll put up photos when they come in.

i just brought a vf-1s 1/60 roy low viz and a tv super parts.

now i have 3 low viz's and 2 tv super parts.

put up photos when have time to dig up all three low viz's. (too lazy right now)

i also have a vf-1d assembly kit and a gundam hg 1/44 gp-03 dendrobium coming combined ems. i'll put up photos when they come in.

Were you the one who outbid be by 100 yen on yahoo japan for the 1D assembly? :ph34r:

Edited by Valkyrie addict

Guest davidwhangchoi

i didn't bid so i don't know... i have my private proxy guy get stuff for me but i don't know where he get's it from. (snip)

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

lol oh man! what did i do... it'll cost the same as using the proxy service and fees but just add another middle man which will make it a hassle. i'll keep a look out for you guys if any 1d's come up and pm you like i did before for dapro on the miria.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

In Tokyo for my honeymoon and just picked up a Gamlin VF-22S for 10,500 yen! Perfect condition, doesn't look like it's ever been transformed. Very slight damage to box, but it's for my permanent personal display collection so i really don't care about the box.

Congrats! Did you get that from a mandarake physical store?

I picked up a Miria Que Ra today.

I shipped it DHL so I'll see it by the middle of the week.

Finally waiting paid off, can't be 48$ shipped!

There's a Q-rhea for pretty cheap from the same branch you bought the Q-rau..could bring shipping down per item combined, that is, if youre looking for a Rhea.. Edited by aaajin

Without the great folks here on MW I wouldn't have all of these great things. Thanks again and keep them coming.

- VF-0S, Fold Booster for my VF-22 and my v1 VF-1S w/strike armor

Boosters looking great on the 22s! Is there any particular reason youre keeping the v1 VF-1S when you have the v2?

Boosters looking great on the 22s! Is there any particular reason youre keeping the v1 VF-1S when you have the v2?

Heck Yeah!! The "S" has always been my favorite, so I'm trying to collect every rendition of it. So far I have it as a CM 1/55 VF-1S, a Toynami VF-1S MPC, Yammie VF-1S ver 1, ver 2.0, ver 2.1, VF-0S, Bandi VF-17S, VF-22S (do these count as well), VF-25S and the 1/48 VF-1S. So Im still missing the "newer" VF-17S, YF-29 Fokker version and the Arcadia VF-1S. Yeah, I know there's other "S" out there but really how many VF-1S do i really need, lol.

What about the VF-19S? Have you left that out on purpose?

LOL, i totally forgot about that one. I do have one of the original plastic VF-19S, but its sitting in my sons room so according to him it doesn't count. Ok so I need to add the VF-19S, thanks Close313, lol.

LOL, i totally forgot about that one. I do have one of the original plastic VF-19S, but its sitting in my sons room so according to him it doesn't count. Ok so I need to add the VF-19S, thanks Close313, lol.

Haha, you'll need to add Bandai's VF-1S Joke Machine and Bandai's 1/100 VF-1S Hi-metal to that list then..

Especially the JM, its a georgeouse small piece of toy for an early 80's production. Heck you'll need a squadron of em!

Guest davidwhangchoi

my trainer kit came in the mail as well as my gundam

photo3_zps34a5fe5a.jpgphoto5_zpse144ce88.jpg9599ec8e-b819-443b-b2f9-0aca5eb09170_zpsphoto_zps27d0d718.jpg

and the ever so important option parts! i can use this on my VT-1 as well

from 0083 stardust memory: gundam unit 3

photo1_zps9cdc8b47.jpg

Edited by davidwhangchoi

OMG!! Please tell me where did you find that VF-1D???

my trainer kit came in the mail as well as my gundam

9599ec8e-b819-443b-b2f9-0aca5eb09170_zps

and the ever so important option parts! i can use this on my VT-1 as well

from 0083 stardust memory: gundam unit 3

I am one happy bastard.

Can't wait to bust open Gojila!!!!!! GOJIRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Also, Hot toys 1/6 Man of Steel. It's a really heavy box.

And I just love how small the box is for the Star Ship troopers power armor. Beautiful.

bgZYjLel.jpg

nice score davidwhangchoi ...didn't know they made a 1D kit, nice gundam kit as well..,that thing is massive!

Your really getting into the HT now hey Gakken85 ?.... can you post the pic of the Star Ship troopers power armor when you open him ....never seen one before