Spider-Man 2 Teaser Trailer

I have no clue how it made 400 million.

I have to agree. I don't know WHAT was so big with the Spider Man movie... Some of the lines were just so putrid that it took a lot of energy not to bust up laughing...

"Gee golly, Aune Mae, did I really say that?" <_<

I DO hope the second one's better.

I say... screw the new movie! I want that very old Spiderman sentai show from japan. He even had a giant robot and everything. :lol:

As for the first Spiderman.... it was a good movie, but most of it was about his origins. There wasn't enough web spinning action if you ask me. :p

Spiderman 2? I'll wait for the DVD release... like I have been doing for the past 4 years with just about every single movie release. :D

Spiderman 2? I'll wait for the DVD release... like I have been doing for the past 4 years with just about every single movie release. :D

Not one single movie? You must be a fun date. :p

The last 2 movies I watched in a theater.... Mission: IMpossible 2 and Scream 3.... I guess that left a pretty big scar. :lol:

Not one single movie? You must be a fun date. :p

The last 2 movies I watched in a theater.... Mission: IMpossible 2 and Scream 3.... I guess that left a pretty big scar. :lol:

Yeah, after those 2 I probably wouldn't step out of the house for a while. I'd be convinced that the world is made of pure crap... I guess we're gonna have to sign you up for Meals On Wheels, Abombz. :lol:

Ouch. Even I downloaded Scary Movie 3. I'm sorry I brought it up. :lol:

Heh... back then dling wasn't exactly an option. And trust me... where I lived and went to school.... boredom seemed to be that annoying ever present person in your life. :rolleyes:

Heh, it premieres on my birthday. I liked the first movie. It wasn't great and was over hyped, but enjoyable nonetheless. They need to give Spider-Man more wits this spin round. He was kind of all brawn and no brains in the first movie.

I like the new trailer. Kirsten Dunst is a great actress, but I think she really doesn't fit the part of MJ. I think she would have made a great Gwen Stacey and if she had died at the bridge, it would have been awesome in terms of adding to the character of Spider-Man. However, it wasn't the Green Goblin that was responsible for Gwen's death, it was Doc Ock so that would ruin comic continuity...

Overall this will prolly be one of the few movies I will see next year.

vinnie

There was a Japanese version of Spiderman back in the 1970s that came out in manga form and then later a show although I am not sure how closely did the show follow the manga (no robot in the manga at all). I think Marvel tried to sue the people who created the Japanese Spiderman but I am not sure how was the case settled. Back in the days the overseas edition of Marvel comics had a full page notice telling people not to buy or read the Japanese Spiderman. :)

I enjoyed the first one, except for when he pushed MJ away, and he's still trying to keep her away in the sequel. Hopefully he will cave and just bag her already.

I like Kirsten Dunst, what can I say.

Anyway, the second one seems promising. Doc Oc looks all right. I look forward to seeing it.

I loved the first one...it came at a time when Americans wanted to feel good about things, especially after 9/11. Spiderman came at just the right time, when people were beginning to move on and wanted to see something a bit uplifting.

HEY! Did anyone else noticed that Parker's glasses are taped at the hinge??? Lol, reminds me of my HS days before contacts. Those damn hinges would always break and I would have to tape them. Since Parker has his spider powers he shouldn't need glasses so I'm asuuming that they are fust for disguise.

vinnie

Looks pretty damned good. B))

I know this is WAY ahead but I hope there's a very small cameo for Eddie Brock in this movie.

It'll make a great segway for the symbiote costume and Venom.

Actually, Eddie Brocks name was mentioned in the first one. I can't remember specifcally, but something to the effect that JJ asked Betty Brant why Brock could not get picture of Spider-man.