Spider-Man 2 Teaser Trailer

Just watched it. The trailer was nice but its so damn small and far to short. Though even with a high speed connection it paused a lot in the loading which shouldn't evne happen on suck a small size. Dr. Oct will take some getting used to, doesn't look like cartoon/comic version much but then again I didn't get a good look at him, the trailer was pretty quick. Nothing related to the story as I could see was in the trailer. Then again it is a teaser trailer. Still it was good to see spidy in the air. The nice scene change to Dr. Oct claiming the building at the end was good. Looks like most of the actors who's characters appear in the first film and now in this film are back. Didn't get a good look at Aunt May to see if it was the same person from the first movie though. She's like in one scene of the trailer. The car scene was pretty cool, can't wait to see that in a bigger trailer.

Edited by Effect

B)) I didn't expect that from the Spider-Man 2 teaser...

I didn't mind the 1st one, it was pretty cool, i'll be watching this one for sure.

Wow! It looks great! I like the character design for Doc Oc! This looks good.

Agreed

Doc Oc looks pretty cool !

Thanks for the link Azrael :D

The first one was putrid, I don't imagine the second will be any better. A complete letdown.

I concure.

Graham

I guess if you arent a Spider-Man fan it was.

Seriously if you were a fan of the comics the Spider-Man movie was incredible.

I am looking forward to Spider-Man 2

I hope to not see Eddie Brock for awhile though. There are lots of great villians for them to use. Let Venom come in 4 or 5.

;)

I never read the comic but I loved the Fox cartoon that was on in the early 90s(around the time X-men was airing). Hell even my parents and older family members enjoyed watching it and loved the movie as well. Just something about Spiderman that allows so many people to connect with the character, that and he's one of the coolest superheros around. :D I can't wait for the new movie. I agree, no reason to rush Venom.

The love story was hokey 90210 stuff, but the Spider-Man sequences was the best representation of Spider-Man ever. I'm glad they stuck with the classic design for the most part.

Hey man! I love 90210!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Ol' Peter Parker can't tell MJ he loves her. :(

Very lovy duby but we've ALL seen that MJ is potential bait for Spideys enemies. I'm sure we all remember that she was INDEED used for bait in the first film. I guess he decided to distance himself in the second film........that's a shame because Ms. Dunst looks yummy. :D

The first one was putrid, I don't imagine the second will be any better. A complete letdown.

I concure.

Graham

I guess if you arent a Spider-Man fan it was.

Seriously if you were a fan of the comics the Spider-Man movie was incredible.

I am looking forward to Spider-Man 2

I hope to not see Eddie Brock for awhile though. There are lots of great villians for them to use. Let Venom come in 4 or 5.

;)

Milk, I worked in a comic book store in my teens. As a reformed comic book fan, I can say that the movie was a complete letdown. The original Superman and Batman movies, it wasn't. The trailer for 2 looks promising, but looks can be decieving. Atleast they got Kirsten Dunst's hair color right in this movie.

I have no clue how it made 400 million.

Kirsten Dunst is hot. B))

Kirsten Dunst is hot. B))

I would've preferred Jessica Biel. She looks just like the Steve Ditko Mary Jane. I think they casted Kirsten Dunst as Gwen Stacy and then just called her Mary Jane just because they didn't kill her off at the bridge, as in the comics.

I know there is one amongst you that agree with me about Jessica Biel... :p

I would've preferred Jessica Biel. She looks just like the Steve Ditko Mary Jane. I think they casted Kirsten Dunst as Gwen Stacy and then just called her Mary Jane just because they didn't kill her off at the bridge, as in the comics.

You see, that would have been cool. They could have featured Biel/MJ during the high school scenes, then later on they kill off Dunst/Gwen Stacey at the bridge. Would it have really changed anything? As it stands, the Peter/MJ relationship in the first movie went nowhere, so whatever they have planned for the two characters in SM2 could remain as-is.

It's too bad they didnt have the cojones to try something like that.

Here's a guess... because most people loved it.

I'm a huge Spidey fan and I thought the first movie was excellent and I'm definitely looking forward to this one.

I think Maguire and Dunst do a fine job (waaaaaay better than Jessica Biel, who is a terrible actress).

But the main reason this one will make another couple hundred million is because Sam Raimi is a terrific director and knows what makes Spiderman work.