Macross Collectibles Market Watch - Current Auction/Store SOLD prices

jvmacross

You're welcome. Glad to be of help. :)

By the way, didn't see this one. When was the VF-4G posted?

It was around the time I originally posted, so maybe(?) around 3:30-4:00 AM EST when it went up, but sold shortly after that. I was up late and checking Mandarake and saw it.

-b.

So encouraging, you're going to have a hard time stopping it. Especially, when you try to limit yourself with the price (setting up the maximum bid), and then ends up paying it more since you don't want the lose even for a few bucks. :D

Finally got a Milia! 28,040 on Jungle. Cheaper than the above auction and no fees :D. I'm sure shipping will be $40ish.

$280 isn't a super deal, but it's sealed and I figure when/if Arcadia re-issues her they will charge at least $240 (140 for the valk + 100 for the parts?) so it's not a bad deal. Also assuming they might leave off some tampo or something. But hell I can always PO a second.

Finally got a Milia! 28,040 on Jungle. Cheaper than the above auction and no fees :D. I'm sure shipping will be $40ish.

$280 isn't a super deal, but it's sealed and I figure when/if Arcadia re-issues her they will charge at least $240 (140 for the valk + 100 for the parts?) so it's not a bad deal. Also assuming they might leave off some tampo or something. But hell I can always PO a second.

Saw that earlier, if I hadn't pulled the trigger on another expensive Yamato over the weekend that would have been mine!

-b.

With Macross collecting... you snooze, you loose :DB)):lol::D:wub:

I've been wanting Milia ever since I sold my 1/48.

I saw the other auction went for 28,500 a few posts up. With fees and shipping I probably saved $30 bucks or so.

What did you get over the weekend?

Edited by Gakken85

28,040 after the Jungle 5% fee, which is basically a paypal fee, or do they no longer charge that? Either way sounds like the market value seems to keep going down for the M& M VF-1Js.....congrats!

This is the lowest I ever saw one, but it was used and I couldn't tell if it had broken bits or not from the translation.

This was back in mid march.

http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d150826110

State is saved.

[Outside the box]
There is the pain of a dent scratch rubbing.

[Contents]
Because of second-hand goods has been opened, there is a scratch adhesion rubbing and peel off color transfer-, dust some of the body.
Because of the impact of material components due to aging, there is Beto to hand parts.

There is a case to include adhesion of dirt and damage to the details, oversight of missing parts in addition to the above.
Please note.
Things in the image becomes all.
To make sure that the image always on your note, thank you for your bid.

Sounds like fading and the swing bar has rubbing? hard to tell from the photo.

Anyway, I'm happy with a new one for $340ish The re-releases will probably cost $300 on the low side with shipping too.

Edited by Gakken85

With Macross collecting... you snooze, you loose :DB)):lol::D:wub:

I've been wanting Milia ever since I sold my 1/48.

I saw the other auction went for 28,500 a few posts up. With fees and shipping I probably saved $30 bucks or so.

What did you get over the weekend?

So true.

Another VF-4G

Funny thing is that it shipped before any of my YF-25's

-b.

nice grab! one for each mode

Thank you! I know that I shouldn't have pulled the trigger, but it was just sitting there. Calling my name.

I'd need more for that. The original one I bought is staying locked away but one of the second two might see Battroid at some point.

If I do a 4G for each mode then I need one more. :blink:

-b.

yf-29 ozma 29,000yen before shipping

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1650915.html

Ya know, I was just sitting here b!tching to myself about that price on the DX YF-29 Ozma so for kicks I decided to remind myself what the SRP was, it was 17,000 JPY.

And then again for kicks I checked what it was on Yamato's VF-4G. It was 25,700 JPY, meaning I just paid 20,000 JPY over retail.

Collecting Macross is a painful, PAINFUL hobby.

-b.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Ya know, I was just sitting here b!tching to myself about that price on the DX YF-29 Ozma so for kicks I decided to remind myself what the SRP was, it was 17,000 JPY.

And then again for kicks I checked what it was on Yamato's VF-4G. It was 25,700 JPY, meaning I just paid 20,000 JPY over retail.

Collecting Macross is a painful, PAINFUL hobby.

-b.

don't feel too bad about getting the 4g, the actual conversion rate was way in favor for the yen when the 4g was released. it was more like 330-350 shipped similar to the yf-19 (arcadia adjusted the yf-19 for inflation) so i think it's was just 10000yen more... not too bad for a hard to find valk.

don't feel too bad about getting the 4g, the actual conversion rate was way in favor for the yen when the 4g was released. it was more like 330-350 shipped similar to the yf-19 (arcadia adjusted the yf-19 for inflation) so i think it's was just 10000yen more... not too bad for a hard to find valk.

:)

Good point!

-b.

Guest davidwhangchoi

damn jungle charges a lot of shipping but nice catch. for a sealed one that's a good price.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

$40 bucks for EMS. seems a little high by 5-7 bucks maybe but it is the larger box with the super parts.

Willing to bet it's still cheaper than paying fees and shipping twice though a service.

But yeah I'm happy. Refocusing my collection on Macross and getting back in the game :D

Guest davidwhangchoi

$40 bucks for EMS. seems a little high by 5-7 bucks maybe but it is the larger box with the super parts.

Willing to bet it's still cheaper than paying fees and shipping twice though a service.

But yeah I'm happy. Refocusing my collection on Macross and getting back in the game :D

thanks Gak for sharing the price paid. i was wondering, was there any extra charges, you mentioned earlier it was 280 prior to shipping and 337 after shipping.

so it looks closer to 60 bucks. but just wondering if there was some other fee.

1 item total: Y28,080

5% handling charge: Y1,404
Shipping:EMS Y4,000

Grand Total: Y33,484

I guess that's for paypal... I was going to ask them to switch it to credit card but I didn't feel like dealing with it.

Guest davidwhangchoi

1 item total: Y28,080

5% handling charge: Y1,404

Shipping:EMS Y4,000

Grand Total: Y33,484

I guess that's for paypal... I was going to ask them to switch it to credit card but I didn't feel like dealing with it.

thanks Gak, i never ordered from jungle so thanks for sharing the details of how they handle things

Yeah, Jungle and their fees can be annoying at times but I've purchased from them many times in the past (one was actually a VF-4G that it ended up selling here on the boards) and have found some really good deals, despite their service charge and shipping.

BTW;

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1650914.html

DX YF-29 Ozma for 25,000 JPY (opened)

-b.

Yeah I've had nothing but good experiences with them. Always ships fast, well protected, and in good shape.

I followed up with them and that $10 dollar handling fee is present if you use a credit card or paypal. So use whatever works for you.

It beats the hell out of waiting around on an auction or being out bid :D

Yeah I've had nothing but good experiences with them. Always ships fast, well protected, and in good shape.

I followed up with them and that $10 dollar handling fee is present if you use a credit card or paypal. So use whatever works for you.

It beats the hell out of waiting around on an auction or being out bid :D

Gakken, I have been browsing their listings and wondered if you had any experience with item being damaged? Not shipping damage but the item sold has damage (scratch, cracked etc.). I see their rating system on each item, would you happen to know if they make notes on the listing if they find damage on a item or is a safe to assume that a "B" level item is damage free?

Edited by Saburo

A = Mint box, unopened.

B = Dinged up box but not badly so. Could be sealed or unsealed.

So:

Price:Y1,404

conditionicon_b_en.gif

Release Date:
Comments:Outer Box damage(slight)
If it's not listed as a comment then I wouldn't worry about damage.
I've never had an issue with damaged good or scratches and I've bought 4 or 5 things from them over the last year.I believe they are pretty careful about checking and buying back from users.
Hope that helps. I'm sure they will let you send it back if it's broken and they didn't catch it.
BTW the fee is 5% of your buy, so it scales based on what you pay obviously.
Edited by Gakken85

A = Mint box, unopened.

B = Dinged up box but not badly so. Could be sealed or unsealed.

So:

If it's not listed as a comment then I wouldn't worry about damage.
I've never had an issue with damaged good or scratches and I've bought 4 or 5 things from them over the last year.I believe they are pretty careful about checking and buying back from users.
Hope that helps. I'm sure they will let you send it back if it's broken and they didn't catch it.
BTW the fee is 5% of your buy, so it scales based on what you pay obviously.

Thanks Gakken that helps a lot. All the items I looked at had nothing in the comments so that's a good thing. :)

Edited by Saburo

Pretty sure I've purchased Sealed, A and B graded items from Jungle and never had an issue. That said, I'm the type of collector that tends to gravitate towards Sealed or as close to new as possible.

Their service fee is a tad irritating, but as Gakken said it's not too bad and it beats the potential stress of an auction.

-b.