Macross Collectibles Market Watch - Current Auction/Store SOLD prices

jvmacross

Guest davidwhangchoi

:blink: wait, which -19 are we talking about? IF we're talking VF-19S from yamato normal retail was like 20,000 yen,

i think it's a quote for the price going at HKC currently, they have a may 5% off coupon making it 162, pretty damn good price!

i think it's a quote for the price going at HKC currently, they have a may 5% off coupon making it 162, pretty damn good price!

that's a rediculously good price. I payed $293 USD for mine. :wacko:

Guest davidwhangchoi

LOL just rub some salt in there...

sorry, didn't mean to make it that way, lol

i just paid 488 for a vf-4g, i'm sharing in the suffering :)

Guest davidwhangchoi

Actually that is good lately!

thanks for the encouragement, but a half a grand........ still hurts a bit :)

The VF-19 transformation is satisfyingly complex, yet not frustrating at all at any time during the transformation. Nuff said.

Only part I don't like is trying to get it to balance in gerwalk mode.

Guest davidwhangchoi

hey guys, what's the market for a 1/48 max super going for these days? (the first page links for the 1/48 supers are mostly buy it now prices) haven't seen an auction price in a while

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Saw another VF-19S for $118 and Fire Valk for $144. Temptations! Trying to avoid another valk purchase as I'm waiting on Star Wars Lego next month...it's super tough to hold out!!!

Is Lego releasing something special in the Star Wars line? I'm still hoping for a reissue of this Millenium Falcon that is in scale with the Minifigs.

On topic: What is a good price for a VF-22S Max Type at the moment? I saw one on Mandarake but I never ordered from them so I don't know what to expect. I know that they sell second hand toys.

Is Lego releasing something special in the Star Wars line? I'm still hoping for a reissue of this Millenium Falcon that is in scale with the Minifigs.

They have no plans for the rerelease but are coming out with a new barge with leia, a new dropship, new Yoda and dooku, jango fett minifig, at-te with that dinosaur Jedi and another old republic ship. Freakin excited

On topic: What is a good price for a VF-22S Max Type at the moment? I saw one on Mandarake but I never ordered from them so I don't know what to expect. I know that they sell second hand toys.

Couldn't really find anything cheaper than mandarake at the moment. Their prices are usually right on the money on the cheap side of things. It's an amazing valk, but I'm biased. :)

Just keep in mind, anything off Yahoo Japan, you're paying another $80-100 dollars in commissions/fees/shipping.

BTW, I just sold my Milia 1/48 for $257.

Edited by Gakken85