Not feeling complete with the 1/48 VF-J

Godzilla

I dunno about you guys but I feel that this VF-1J is incomplete. I want the GBP armor for it!

I wouldn't call it incomplete, but I'm all for getting some 1/48 GBP.

Yeah that'd be nice. But I'm hoping for 1/60. I probably won't do GBP if/when it's out in 1/48.

BLASPHEMY! BLASPHEMY! BLASPHEMY! I tell you! :ph34r:

Actually, I would rather have the 1/48 GBP. I am skipping 1/60 for now. If they make a VF-4 in that scale, I will reconsider. <_< Maybe.

Yeah that'd be nice.  But I'm hoping for 1/60.  I probably won't do GBP if/when it's out in 1/48.

BLASPHEMY! BLASPHEMY! BLASPHEMY! I tell you! :ph34r:

:lol: Yeah, but I'm not getting another 1/48 to display it like that. Low-Viz look best in normal fighter mode IMO. Hikaru VF-1S needs his Strike-FAST-pack... I'd rather buy two or three (maybe 4 or 5) 1/60s for the price of another 1/48 with GBP.

I dunno about you guys but I feel that this VF-1J is incomplete. I want the GBP armor for it!

Don't worry, hints given by big G are pretty clear GBP armor is coming. The 1/48 line is shaping up to be popular enough for tons of versions and accessories.

Now explain why people like the GBP-1S so much. Never appeared on screen. Just some Takatoku mistake that is really rare nowadays. Probably for a reason. The ultimate of chunkiness.

If I were hoping for a 1/48 GBP armour I would be REALLY pay attention to the 1/60 version success , cause if that one doesn´t do well then forget about a 1/48 version , this is why I´m suprised that most of the people interested in a 1/48 version are thinking of skipping the 1/60 release :huh:

If I were hoping for a 1/48 GBP armour I would be REALLY pay attention to the 1/60 version success , cause if that one doesn´t do well then forget about a 1/48 version , this is why I´m suprised that most of the people interested in a 1/48 version are thinking of skipping the 1/60 release :huh:

Maybe they'll pull a fastpack on ya ;)

Show you the pictures in mags, post a vote online, then in the end, cancel the thing and make it for 1/48 only.

Just teasing :)

Now explain why people like the GBP-1S so much. Never appeared on screen. Just some Takatoku mistake that is really rare nowadays. Probably for a reason. The ultimate of chunkiness.

UH, have you seen it, I think it speaks for itself. Just taking the best mecha and making it better thats all B))

(New guy here)

Well, the New VF-1J Hikaru with TV fast packs has never appeared on screen, either (I don't think). You don't hear people complaining about that, though...