DX Chogokin RVF-25 Renewal Version

IXTL

So glad I cancelled my ny marked up and got lucky with this... Thanks neo!

Yeah, take that NY =)

If it goes through (hopefully by the 28th), I'm going to cancel my NY VF-25F preorder and try the waiting game with that one as well . . . my lock in was way marked up at $200 anyway.

Hopefully this is a trend. Would like to get an Ozma somewhere down the line as well, without having to stay up all night F5'ing.

it's funny, what a love hate relationship we have with NY...
We love them for being a go to place in the event we are unable to secure a valk, and hate them for the mark up...

I'm guessing all these cancellation will soon translate to a RVF-25 sale?

Guest davidwhangchoi

Hopefully this means that Bandai has finally adjusted the production quantity to the demand of Macross F DX toys.

This means no more sleepless nights for us...

I might grab an extra VF-25F if the price is right.

hlj doesn't really restock Bandai frontiers so this is indeed a good sign. These are not cancelled pre-orders that show up randomly like last night. June Restock means they're getting more from the distributors!!!

yay!! (screaming like a little girl) :D

Edited by davidwhangchoi

put in an order and sent a request to NY to have my order cancelled and my payment refunded.

NY said NO to me as it was already in the "Preparation" status. :(

P.S. I wanted to cancel it more because of the delay, not for the price. I knew it was a bet when I paid.

Edited by ff95gj

yeah, they told me the same thing, but i just kept emailing them back with reasons and stating that i got it cheaper form somewhere else, and after a whole day of back and forth, they gave in and refunded me my cash, but it took a bit to see it back in my bank.

P.S. I wanted to cancel it more because of the delay, not for the price. I knew it was a bet when I paid.

I want to cancel because of their poor communication after sending me a cryptic email saying I owed them more money. if they don't want to give me my money back then I'll just take it up with paypal and/or my bank.

NY wouldn't get more cancellations if they ship them promptly. Some of these cancellations are coming from people who recently managed to secure one in the last couple of days.

Makes you think whether you should cancel the VF-25F now given the mark up was soo high with NY.

yeah, they told me the same thing, but i just kept emailing them back with reasons and stating that i got it cheaper form somewhere else, and after a whole day of back and forth, they gave in and refunded me my cash, but it took a bit to see it back in my bank.

I should be more insistent. :huh: Well, they shipped my order today, so I have no complaints now.

Glad for people who managed to make a more reasonable deal. Cheers guys!

NY wouldn't get more cancellations if they ship them promptly. Some of these cancellations are coming from people who recently managed to secure one in the last couple of days.

Makes you think whether you should cancel the VF-25F now given the mark up was soo high with NY.

yeah, i Have 2 VF-25F pre-orders with NY and after getting luca at retail from HLJ, it makes me want to cancel, but I think im gonna wait until the last minute to see if I can score some from HLJ...my new favorite camping site..! :ph34r: :ph34r:

The VF-25F is a reissue so I doubt they will release as many units as the initial release.

Up at Hobby Search with a better price than HLJ. However, shipping discount from HLJ covers the cost diffrence in EMS given that HLJ gets a discount for EMS shipping.

http://www.1999.co.jp/item_cart_e.asp?piece=1&Cart=1&It_c=10218093&Typ1_c=111

Thanks for the link! Just ordered one. The total was 15960 yen at HLJ so I went with hobbysearch

EMS Shipping Cost :3,200yen

Total cost 15,800 yen

Edited by plastik

Thanks for the link! Just ordered one.

EMS Shipping Cost :3,200yen

Total cost 15,800 yen

HLJ's estimate is 2660 for EMS so 15,960. Just over a buck and a half isn't that big a deal IMO.

BTW, NY's office hours end in about 45 minutes, hopefully they get back to me tonight.

Edited by anime52k8

HLJ's estimate is 2660 for EMS so 15,960. Just over a buck and a half isn't that big a deal IMO.

BTW, NY's office hours end in about 45 minutes, hopefully they get back to me tonight.

You get points as well with Hobby Search that you can use for future orders. I guess if you use SAL, then you will save more with Hobby Search given both HLJ and Hobby Search shipping cost for SAL are the same.

Guest davidwhangchoi

You get points as well with Hobby Search that you can use for future orders. I guess if you use SAL, then you will save more with Hobby Search given both HLJ and Hobby Search shipping cost for SAL are the same.

thanks i just remembered i have points so i went ahead an ordered from hobby search and used my points as well as SAL shipping.