Gathering Interest For 1/72 VF-4 Resin Model Kit

Valk009

Only a handful of kits left, so if anyone is still interested, shoot me a PM for further details!

- talon1138 x2 SENT RB 160 114 334 HK

- Vifam7 x1 SENT RB 160 114 192 HK

- Dobber x1 SENT RB 160 114 263 HK

- thegunny x1 SENT RB 160 114 250 HK

- coronadlux x2 SENT RB 160 114 351 HK

- Ahab x1 SENT RB 160 114 232 HK

- sierra ii7 x2 SENT

- scratchawan_learner x1 SENT RB 160 114 201 HK

- Space_Monkey x1 SENT RB 160 114 229 HK

- Zubique x1 SENT EA 144 188 470 HK

- sidewinder81777 x1 SENT RB 160 114 229 HK

- Busted VF-1A x1 SENT RB 160 114 246 HK

- Hikuro x1 to x2

- Spitfire_BR x1

- Cesar Enrique x1

post-1066-0-37165800-1345977756_thumb.jpg

Edited by Valk009

great! I'd be in for one. . Is this your sculpt?

I think it's from an actual kit from back in the early 90's. Even as a recast it's a great collectors item. I bought one from Valk009 3 years ago, but it alas did not survive the move I made during that time. Not too mention it was my first resin kit and I had no clue what I was doing and screwed most of it up.

I don't think the lineage is 'that simple' - I think parts of it were resculpted.

It's a good kit. Here's mine: http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=23639&st=35

I remember that one. Didn't realize you made that one too. Love the faded blue and other custom markings.... very unique. Love your models Petar ;)

Chris

Edited by Dobber

The kit's overall dimension and most parts assembly was based off an original Musasiya made VF-4 kit! It was then modified by first panel lining nearly all parts, a completely new nosecone sculpt, new pilot, new landing gears etc.

Will be heading over to the caster tomorrow to see how busy his schedule is, if the minimum quota of 10 interested parties is reached and my casting friend is free, work on the new mold can commence!

Latest updates!

Finished placing all the parts on sprues and ready to make the new silicone mold this coming weekend, once done I should be ready to slowly pull kits out and commence on the payment! Do not want to accept payment as of yet as you never know with any possible delays, have to juggle time work/family/casting etc.

Edited by Valk009

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, still have quotas for few kits!

Latest update: Have a handful of kits pulled from the mold but still need to make the vacuum formed canopy (will provide two for each kit, just in case you mess one up!) and waterslide decals.

Sorry I hadn't had time to respond Valk, I'll get ya paid in October hopefully. I'm having some financial problems right now due to girlfriend goign to the hospital and finding out her mother took her off her insurance plan, 500 bucks doesn't come easy : /

Hi Hikuro, no problem, kit is not yet ready for shipping anyways as I have been more occupied with my day job lately, though I will still try and get it ready for shipping by mid this month!

I've been looking for one of these for AGES...that had the right look, and wasn't exhorbitant in price. Just tell me how you want to do business Valk09. Paypal work well for you? Please send me info on where to send the money, etc... to rogueprince65@yahoo.com Your work comes highly recommended from other members of the SSM forums. Thanks... Scratch

• 2 weeks later...

Seventy Seven dollars sent your way, via Paypal, just a few moments ago, Andy. I will email you, the shipping address. I'm looking forward to building this one...and I may even purchase another. This looks like an incredible bargain. If your kit is as good as the buildups I've seen on here...? You may be one of the most talented resin casters I've ever met. Check your email... ;-) and your paypal account.

Anticipatorily, Scratch

First batch ready to ship out this weekend, apologies for the long delay but finally got everything (well almost, just waiting for the decals) done.

Tomake it easy on me and not having to reply each individual, I will just change the status on the threads ordering list from "PAID" to "SHIPPED" with the relevant tracking number.