Gathering Interest For 1/72 VF-4 Resin Model Kit

Valk009

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I checked some of the other tracking numbers and they seem to be moving forward with no issues. This is really pissing me off as this is not just 1..... but 3 different packages that are hopefully enroute to me..all with tracking numbers.....and NONE of them show any update beyond the processing phase at the place of origin. 2 are from Hong Kong and the other from here in the states. All from mid to late October. This becoming a sizable loss for me now :angry:

Chris

I received mine a couple days ago. Nice kit with very clean castings. Overall, it looks great and looking forward to building this dream valk!

Thanks for making this happen Valk009!

BTW What kind of release was used on the vacuum canopies? I want to make sure I don't harm the plastic during prep.

Thanks

-Ahab_

Edited by Ahab

I just picked mine up today. By the looks of things, this is a really well made kit.

I was planning on a straight build, but with the cockpit casted seperately, and even a pilot included, I am going to have to make this a special build.

Thanks Valk. Can't think of a better way to get me back into modeling.

Hi everyone,

I noticed that some sent out kits are still held back or supposedly when tracked on-line with the post office. I spoke with a post office official and was told that some mail sent to the US are either on hold or back logged due to the recent "Sandy" disaster in the East Coast.

Please be patient and the kit will show up soon!

I freaked out yesterday afternoon when I checked my tracking number and it said delivered to Jacksonville, FL. I live in MD. I looked at the tracking numbers and noticed I got Sidewinder's tracking info instead. When I got home my kit was waiting in my mail box for me.

Thanks for releasing this kit again, Valk009

I freaked out yesterday afternoon when I checked my tracking number and it said delivered to Jacksonville, FL. I live in MD. I looked at the tracking numbers and noticed I got Sidewinder's tracking info instead. When I got home my kit was waiting in my mail box for me.

Thanks for releasing this kit again, Valk009

I would have freaked out too. Hahaha. Glad you got his wonderful kit.

Thanks for the update Valk, my kit actually arrived today! Very happy to have another one. :)

Now if my other package would arrive, not from you, I'll be all set. Was kind of hoping Sandy was the problem.

Thanks again.

Chris