Valkaholics Anonymous

Godzilla

Ok, I admit I am. Heck with 5 low vis (NO I AM NOT SELLING ANY OF THEM> THEY ARE MINE I TELL YOU! ALL MINE! :ph34r: ) and sure to come with mutiple M&M (Hurry up Yamato and release them! :D ) And God knows what I would do when a VF-4 comes out. :o

Is this some disorder? Or this is all normal? :rolleyes: If it is a disorder, any cure or some group to get me thru this? :unsure:

(Ok, I am not to the point of thinking about valks everyday where it affects my work and my non-social life but these valks rule which is somewhat the problem.).

:) Why would you want a cure? ;)

I know what you mean, I broke down and bought a Max 1/48 and then two Low Viz (MY PRECIOUS! YAH CAN'T HAVE IT!!!). Now, I'm a bit low on money and gotta save for a while, but when that 19FP comes out...

:D:D:D

I think about valks everyday, especially trying to figure out in my head the exact transformation sequence of some of the valks. I just can't completely figure out the VF-4, I have most of it down in my head, but can't figure out how some parts move here or there. The VF-5000 has me a bit stumped on one portion too, but oh well (yes, I have the Macross Design Works book).

But, it doesn't interfere with daily work... Yet... ;)

Is this some disorder? Or this is all normal? :rolleyes: If it is a disorder, any cure or some group to get me thru this? :unsure:

Yes it is a disorder...and far from normal...there is a group that can supply and fuel your addiction (namely here) or you can go to the group that is so horrible that if you mention it here you are tarred and feathered....whipped with noodles...and subjected to a horrific tourture where the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits. So I can't tell you what group it is. Sorry. :blink:

Just accept it....you're one of us ;)

Rob MN :lol:

the first step is admitting you have a problem...remember brothers and sisters, deNile is not just a river in Egypt!

"Hi, my name is Jesse. It has been 7 days since I spent money on a Valkyrie or Macross releated project. I'm looking for a Valk-buddy to help me through those tough times when Graham announces Yamato news, or Kevin puts items up for sale... "

:rolleyes:

Edited by Myersjessee

Just accept it....you're one of us ;)

One of us ... One of us ... :D

Yep. It's a disease. Not a particularly harmful one (except to your wallet, maybe). It starts out with a Yammie here ... then another ... then just one more ... then you get the Max .... well, cripes! you can't get the Max without a Millia ... and you might as well get that Elint if you already got the Ostrich ...

Welcome to your future, my friend. I hope your significant other is understanding.

What if a valk was one of us? :lol:

I'm valk blind! I keep on getting the same VF-1 over and over, and I love it.

1/48s: Miria - Max - CF - 1D - Elint - Ostrich - GBP. That's about $900.00 in the future Macross spending spree. If only Toynami would've just decided to import these and sell them at fair prices, things would be easier for us. I don't see HG(Toynami) making a deal with Yamato anyways. Well with difficulties and all, we seem to manage getting our collection complete anyways. I guess if it is hard to get, sometimes that makes you adicted to it.

Vic!

...and yes, I'm a Valkoholic.... :lol:

Edited by vlenhoff

Yes it is a problem even for me. So far there is only one good cure that I have seen but it could lead to other problems. Step 1 stop working(no money to buy valks) step 2 give up watching Macross(this gets rid of the temptation) step 3 give up anime magazines(this too helps get rid of the temptation) step 4 and the most painfull give up Macrossworld and other internet Macross sites.(doing this could have undesired effects, withdraw, agressive behavior, suicide.)

I say with those in mind I would rather be a Valkoholic for life! Bring on the Yamato's. I even keep some at work. My boss knows I do more work with them on my desk. :D

Remember I was pulling out of the collecting because of the Moped I bought...?

well, after that came the 1S -Preordered, then the 1J (+ FP's!) -Preordered

Now I'm waiting for that armored 1/60 1J to preorder,...and,..and,... :lol:

Edit:

"Hi, my name is Jacky"

***Crowd***: "Hi Jacky!"

"......and I'm a Valkaholic"

***Crowd applaudes***

Edited by Nightbat®

I'd take my addiction of valks over drugs or alcohol anyday. It's much healthier and a lot cheaper.:)

Edited by Max_Jenius

Yup, we're all gonna die.

Someday.

(Just don't offer to leave anything to a fellow valkaholic, they'll have you eliminated to improve their collection).

Actually, it's our income that's doomed. :D

I can help you Valkoholics!!! I have the help you need!

CALL NOW 1-800-VF1FREE or visit www.vf1free.com and get rid of your entire valkyrie collection! It's never to late, it's a step closer to be a Valk free individual.

Just call, and our operators will tell you every step on how to pack and send us all your valks at a minimum shipping charge. Start dialing now, our operators are working 24 hrs a day for your convenience!

I wonder if something like that would ever work :lol: Maybe in a different dimension :lol: Sorry guys, couldn't help it :lol:

:ph34r: Vic :ph34r:

Edited by vlenhoff

I can help you Valkoholics!!! I have the help you need!

CALL NOW 1-800-VF1FREE or visit www.vf1free.com and get rid of your entire valkyrie collection! It's never to late, it's a step closer to be a Valk free individual.

Just call, and our operators will tell you every step on how to pack and send us all your valks at a minimum shipping charge. Start dialing now, our operators are working 24 hrs a day for your convenience!

I wonder if something like that would ever work :lol: Maybe in a different dimension :lol: Sorry guys, couldn't help it :lol:

:ph34r: Vic :ph34r:

OMG. I was drinking and reading that and almost blew my OJ through my nose! :D:lol::p

I love my Yammie 1/48s.

A day in the life of Nightbat

in the fifteen minutes between waking up and going to work:

....what's keeping Yamato with those M & M's, better check MW , oh and HLJ, no word on the Monster or Q-rau, and why did HLJ remove the armored 1/60 from their list, I wonder how they can tackle the problem with the VE-1's dish, if released in 1/48, better check MW,..that would mean they have to release the Super-O,...and damn, why no Kakizaki, it would make my DYRL? squadron complete, better check MW and HLJ,...then I need a hangar diorama, with flightcrew, how will I position them,..and which will wear the armor, better check MW and HLJ, yes 1/48 armor, man that would be awesome, better check MW again, oh and HLJ ofcourse is the 1/60 armored back up, can I preorder, ah no, heh not even word on a fanracer? Catseye? what's keeping Yamato releasing the SDF-1, in TV AND DYRL-style ofcourse, better che..... Man I'm gonna be late for work

I'm in control,..not the Valks

I'd take my addiction of valks over drugs or alcohol anyday. It's much healthier and a lot cheaper.:)

Healthier? Yes.

Cheaper? I'll have to get back to you on that.

:lol:

Well, I'm stopping cigarettes, :blink: Hopefully I will :blink: I can't believe it I love cigarettes, I love cigarrettes. I have to stop.

No patches, just cold turkey!

EDIT IN: I'll probably have more money for macross if I stop smokin' anyways! O God please help me, I'm addicted.(Wow, that really sounded like I'm addicted.)

Vic.

Edited by vlenhoff