Yamato dyrl sdf-1 vs original tv version 1:3000 sdf-1

ALEXD

I can't believe you started a thread just for asking that :huh:

What you have to decide is which scheme you like better, the TV one or the film one. Regarding the toy’s design there’s not any possible doubt about it: the Yamato one is a thousand times better.

Edited by Reïvaj

I don't think anyone can dictate your opinion for you. You're gonna like what you're gonna like. Toy-wise, I like the Yamato because it's more line art accurate. As for what design, I like both equally, so there's no real either/or for me.

Probably cuz I'm a newbie, and I wanted to know which is a better design cuz like for example, dyrl has armds instead of the prometheus and that other one

This is not meant as an offense to you specifically, but this is my general reaction to any time someone uses the word term 'cuz' on the internet:

2l849j.gif

Edited by anime52k8

This is not meant as an offense to you specifically, but this is my general reaction to any time someone uses types the word 'cuz' on the internet:

My pet peeve would be when people mistakenly use 'your' when they actually mean to use 'you're', but that's besides the point.

In this case, I'm voting for Yamato.

Probably cuz I'm a newbie, and I wanted to know which is a better design cuz like for example, dyrl has armds instead of the prometheus and that other one

Deadaleus is what you were thinking of :rolleyes: But I hope they make a TV version soon and hopefully that the arms will fully bend instead of a quarter of a way up.