STAR WARS Merchandise Episode - 2

From this shot, he looks a lot more like Christopher Lee:

IMG_6603.jpeg.39a0c561cfa6a20df5951d804aa4e374.jpeg

But as I said in that first post, if the figure’s head was elongated just a smidge more vertically, it would nail the likeness more.

Will be nice to have a figure that can do Dooku’s pre-fight saber salute.

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, electric indigo said:

Revell's N1 Starfighter from "The Mandalorian" hits the stores. In 1/24, it's about 45 cm long.

https://www.revell.de/en/products/licences/star-wars/star-wars-the-mandalorian/the-mandalorian-n1-starfighter.html

HGD9mpu.jpg

Sheeesh.. I mean, it's about freakin' time that ship got a model of a respectable size... but can I get the factory floor version instead of the chop job? :p 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Boy they made it stubby... did it look like that in the show?  Or am I just fixated on how the old EU version looked?

Also.. ok, wtf does "vintage" even mean then?  This wasn't in the OT, not even in the sequels, and it's based on an EU design. :wacko: 

Edited by Chronocidal

Hasbro’s The Vintage Collection (TVC) line.  For all intents and purposes, it’s the 3.75 inch scale line with better articulation for the figures.

Basically, they’re releasing the E-Wing version that showed up in the Ahsoka series.

Edited by Mog

8 hours ago, Mog said:

Hasbro’s The Vintage Collection (TVC) line.  For all intents and purposes, it’s the 3.75 inch scale line with better articulation for the figures.

Basically, they’re releasing the E-Wing version that showed up in the Ahsoka series.

Oh, I know.  I'm more commenting on the name as I always associated it with being used for the OT/PT-related releases, since a lot of the items released were retools of actual older toys.

I guess they never really intended that.

Edited by Chronocidal

17 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Very cool collector checklists from Product Director Steve Evans of Hasbro.

You'd think his TVC multipack checklist would've included the SDCC 2011 Revenge of the Jedi Death Star set:

360980000_653569660255_pkg2_11.jpg

He acknowledged the individual Salacious Crumb and mouse droid figures, after all. 🤨

Awesome content, nonetheless. :good:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...