YAMATO VF-11 Full Armor Project

Spiff

by the way, how much will it cost?

Can't say right now how much it might cost, simply because its not done yet and no molds have been made for it. I will get together with the others and we will come up with a price when its done some time next year. I am not making this piece to make a profit, I am making the cause its fun to work on and I love the design. Plus I highly doubt Yamato will make one. So whatever the price ends up to be it will be based on what it takes to recast it and the time involved in that.

:) And thanks for all the praise, it's been lots of fun to build so far. And considering this is the first time I have tried to build something like this, it has come out pretty darn good if I do say so myself! Not perfect but I feel that is only due to the limitations presented by the Yamato design.

• 4 months later...
For some reason I can not see the images of the Armored VF-11...

Is it just my computer?? :unsure:

nah it's on my computer too....i think his page is down that's why the pictures aren't showing up

I have the pics

That server is gone now so I will have to upload the pics to the new server or my website. Not much progress to report right now I have been here and there working on the details of the boosters. Really all I have to do now is finish all the detail work then I can start making molds. I would imagine by the end of the year I will have it to the production stage.

Thanks for all the support and praise, I didnt think everyone cared about it so much.

Thanks for all the support and praise, I didnt think everyone cared about it so much.

I actually think these fellows were ready to hunt you down pretty soon if you hadn't responded! :lol:

Good to see ya, glad the project isn't dead, Spiffy.

I actually think these fellows were ready to hunt you down pretty soon if you hadn't responded!  :lol:
Yeah right! :rolleyes:
Good to see ya, glad the project isn't dead, Spiffy.
Same here.

• 2 weeks later...

Very impressive indeed! Kudos to you!

Just have some minor comments,

I do understand the difficult of making the leg unit slim with that wing tip sticking out(from the leg area). Is that the slimest you can get it to look?? Just curious, cause it look a bit too chuncky by the leg area..kinda pop right out fromt the picture (may be i'm just picky) ;) And the shoulder missle pod kind a elavated? (it will look great if you can lower it to the chest area... :lol: )

the gun pod looks impressive indeed. Keep up the good work..

here's my 2 cens

L,

Edited by leo

• 8 months later...