Yamato 1/48 Clear Fast Packs

robokochan

Sorry guys but I dont get the LINGO here. Books? Does that mean the packaging? Can I buy it with , or wihtout packaging? Is it USD $38.00 for it shipped(with out box)? or with out shipping? If so how much for Houston Texas 77077 :) ?

I want one, but I want to know how much is comming out of my pocket. Sorry if I 'am causing any confusion.

VIC.

In order to get the packs or helmet etc, you have to:

Purchase a copy of Dengeki Hobby which contains the mail in coupon - BOOK.

The cost is the cost of the BOOK, the cost of the Fast Pack parts, and the cost of shipping to Monky Nugget's location in Japan since this is an offer available only to those in Japan. There is also a quite reasonable fee being charged by Rob and his partner for handling all of this for us.

The total of all of that is $38.00.

Once the parts come in in March of next year, Rob will contact us individually for shipping to our individual locations, at additional cost.

Hi Rob

just send you the payment....................... Cant wait to have it for display..........

2 set for me

thanks

A MILLION

Grassland

Price of Yamato 1/48 $130, Price of Yamato 1/48 FP $60

Price of having Rob in this forum, PRICELESS.................. :p:p:p

Edited by grassland

Ok, so I send how much To Rob? USD $38.00, and this is to order the mag+ Fast Packs, right? So which is Rob's Paypal account to send the money? Do I have to send it now?

Sorry guys, just got off work and I'm waisted.... Yeap, that's almost everyday now.... :( but I don't regret working :D Oh God, I need a nap.... :blink:

Vic.

I sent everyone a PM to find out if you want your copy of the Dengeki Hobby mailed to you. Thiose who do please let me know so I can get your shipping total for the book.

Thanks.

Rob

3 things:

1. Give me your Paypal email account.

2. How much more for the Dengeki Hobby Mag?

3. Shall I pay now, I guess yes? No?

I don't want to be an obstacle, so please tell me wassup?

Vic.

3 things:

1. Give me your Paypal email account.

2. How much more for the Dengeki Hobby Mag?

3. Shall I pay now, I guess yes? No?

I don't want to be an obstacle, so please tell me wassup?

Vic.

1 thing:

Your answers are on the first page of this thread, I suggest you get to it if you want your clear FPs. ;)

Hello all,

I put the shipping totals for the DENGEKI HOBBY MAGAZINE / GUNDAM MODEL only in the frist post. The book and Model Combined weigh 1000g without the shipping box. So the shipping is rounded up to the next level which is 1250g. Sorry but like I said before this book is big and heavy.

Rob

I know you are regretting getting yourself into this by now. So I just wanted to thank again for the awesome service you are providing myslef and fellow MW members. Thanks a bunch Monkey-N, you rock.

party.gif

Thanks...but "No" I don't regret getting myself into this. It's been rather interesting and I kinda feel like it is making up for the whole Yamato parts fiasco.

Thanks for the support..it is much appreciated! :):)

Rob

Hello,

Time is running out. Only a few days left before I send the order off to Yamato. The final day that we can accept orders will be:

DEC. 16th.

After that day I will no longer be able to accept new orders for this.

Thanks to all of those who have supported me in this. :)

Rob

Whew... got my order in - in the nick of time.

At first I wasn't into the idea of the clear packs, but after I saw how affordable they would be and that Rob was making it so easy, I warmed up to it quite a bit.

Thanks again, Rob - you are so the man.

So I guess th9is is not the same as this?

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...=9&t=3800&st=20

weird....

Vic

Nope it is the same. There are also threads / offers about this in the For Sale Section and Dealer Announcements. ;)

Rob

Please excuse the question, but as I understand its USD$24.00 to get the armor in the other thread. While it is $38.00 to get the armor on this thread. I'm confused. Thanks in advance for your help.

Vic.

So I guess th9is is not the same as this?

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...=9&t=3800&st=20

weird....

Vic

Nope it is the same. There are also threads / offers about this in the For Sale Section and Dealer Announcements. ;)

Rob

Please excuse the question, but as I understand its USD$24.00 to get the armor in the other thread. While it is $38.00 to get the armor on this thread. I'm confused. Thanks in advance for your help.

Vic.

It's pretty simple, Vic.

Rob is charging 38.00 plus shipping, the other supplier is asking for $24 (but isn't taking any more orders right now)...

This isn't a charity or an order from Yamato direct. The vendor (Rob in this case) is charging $38 for his work in receiving all of these items, then resending them out to us. Different folks charge different amounts for their effort.

If you can find it cheaper, you are always welcome to do business with another vendor. Check the For Sale and Dealer Announcements for other vendors.

It's pretty simple, Vic.

Rob is charging 38.00 plus shipping, the other supplier is asking for $24 (but isn't taking any more orders right now)...

This isn't a charity or an order from Yamato direct. The vendor (Rob in this case) is charging $38 for his work in receiving all of these items, then resending them out to us. Different folks charge different amounts for their effort.

If you can find it cheaper, you are always welcome to do business with another vendor. Check the For Sale and Dealer Announcements for other vendors.

Also Don't forget, that Rob still has to buy the book. Like Blaine says, the other thread is a direct order. Congrats to those that got lucky!!!

Hey, just checking, for a sec there , I understood it was the same order, and i got confused by the different price. I'm greatly honored that Rob is doing this for us. I know it is a specialyty item, and it would be very hard to get if it wasn't for the passion and willingness to help of this people. Hence the reason why I say on my previous reply "please excuse the question"

I love you guys, and thanks for the answers!

Vic,