anyone know what this is?

mildred

Wow, that is a very old B-Club issue from 1993 or 1994 IIRC. The article I think is talking about coming Macross projects.

# 1 refers to Macross Plus.

# 2 refers to Macross 7.

# 3 (I think) refers either to the cancelled live-action Macross, Final Outpost Earth, or the Macross Plus Movie Edition.

The CG pics were actuallty taken from the CG TV advertisment for the Superfamicon game 'Macross Scrambled Valkyrie'. It was a great TV ad. I think I still have it on VHS somewhere.

Graham

Wow, that is a very old B-Club issue from 1993 or 1994 IIRC. The article I think is talking about coming Macross projects.

# 1 refers to Macross Plus.

# 2 refers to Macross 7.

# 3 (I think) refers either to the cancelled live-action Macross, Final Outpost Earth, or the Macross Plus Movie Edition.

The CG pics were actuallty taken from the CG TV advertisment for the Superfamicon game 'Macross Scrambled Valkyrie'. It was a great TV ad. I think I still have it on VHS somewhere.

Graham

Whoah!!!

Yeah, they got the labelling for #2 and #3 mixed up.

#2 Refers to Mac+ Movie Edition

#3 actually refers to Mac7,

but #4 refers to the cancelled Hollywood Final Outpost movie. According to the article is was supposed to be based on DYRL after all. It is supposed to be the biggest project of all, and having completed the first draft, at the time of writing, some writers in the US were following up with a second draft. But apparently, since the project was still in the "preparation" stages, the key to its realisation lay in the success of the other projects, i.e. M7, M+, etc.

So... Does this mean that the whole reason for existence of the series and movies we got in 94/95 was so that Final Outpost could get made? If so... did they fail? Or was it more to do with the recession, etc... I guess it could be a result of too many factors to speculate.

Oh, and yes, the Valks are from the SNES game, they made some animated CG for the TV ad and promos. Kinda cool.

Edited by Renato

Dude, you gotta encode that on a file format.

i second that motion! i'd like to see these valks in action!