F-23C Black Widow II

Flakpanzer

Hello fellows, it is me again. This time with other what if, this time it is a YF-23, this aircraft was the counterpart of the F-22 so the kits that are available are only of the prototype. This one was given to me by a good friend who had it more or less built so I finish to build it and since the decals were not interesting I decided to make it from Macross. The idea of this one is that the YF-23 project was re-started in order to have an capable aircraft meanwhile the U.N. waited for the new VF-0 (that’s why I added the winglets and canards), I hope you like it.

IMG_4940.jpg

IMG_4941.jpg

IMG_4944.jpg

IMG_4949.jpg

IMG_4952.jpg

IMG_4953.jpg

IMG_4955.jpg

Regards,

Flak

Love it, a couple comments. THe actual production YF-23 would have brought the engines closer together and added shock cones to the intakes, and would have had another weapons bay where you have the drop tank. As for the canards, those would not have been present, but I love it none the less.

VF-22S Gamlin/Max/Milia: "Are you our Daddy?" :lol:

Aesthetically speaking, I've always preferred the -23's design over the Raptor. The canards you added to the jet just adds perfection to an already killer design. Ten out of ten!